Speed attack for melee

They buffed trees with this breakable shielding of sorts a few patches ago & allowed preds to shoot through said shield branches otherwise there’s no reason to use trees when they just make you super visible and allow you to be shot from every angle. Seems like they want people to mow down trees with miniguns and such but cant see that waste of bullets happening.

Illfonic supposedly did that nerf 2 updates ago.

“supposedly” i keep playing fireteam now again cause i cba to play pred anymore just feels unsatisfying…

Anyways as a FT player lately i can literally keep parrying with having above half of my HP… and i can safely say i can put him in second wind… and yes NET GUN fks you and you need team on your side… and i dont think net gun should be a MUST weapon or gadget rather… i think net gun should be a fun optional weapon to actually be able to pin players on a wall, tree…

I know what they did it, thing is it offers the predator shielding, good camouflage as he does insane damage with arrows from 100 meters range (at least the good ones do). Also weapons already do little damage if the target is far away (AR/SMG), add the leaves+ stealth and its a pain to hit him.

Can confirm, melee doesn’t do anything to legs. LOL had a Pred heal second wind because it was healing in a place I could not reach.