Techniques for winning as a fire team

Take a look at this.

This technique can be implemented in many other locations as well.
Share other locations and learn how to position yourself to win.

It’s a very unfair technique.

1 Like

If you gotta cheat to win in this game may God help you with taxes

3 Likes

Technique is not the word I would use. I would also recommend moving this to Bug Reports section

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet

I started this topic after submitting to a bug report.

The reasons for the two topics are as follows

1. to share “many places” by spreading the technique.
  2. if this is a technique, I thought it should be shared
  3. If this is not a technique, I thought it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Collapse first, or repair first? You want to bet?

1 Like

I see.
No bet. I always lose.

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet looks like yall have some work to do

1 Like

Was interested in this. Tried replicating it myself, same map same room, I couldn’t get this to work. Not sure how this happens outside maybe some odd rubber banding putting the player in the wrong place or they just happened to be in a place the collision didn’t really work. In any case I can’t seem to do this myself.

Why would you want to do that?

It is not a technique.

Sharing it around does not do that. At least sharing it to the public.

1 Like

Oh great, so you decided to post a video showing a previously unknown exploit so that all the shitty cheaters can start using it. Well done you.

2 Likes

pulling that in the report section. god the game can be eay to break sometimes

1 Like

I’m guessing aimbot is also a technique lol.

Is there spots on overgrowth that this is possible? I’m sure I played against pc players lastnight and I was getting shot by what seemed through the ceiling

Thank you for sharing.

The only way for this to be fixed is to share that it is possible.

1 Like

Yeah but now we need to watch out for these dirty type of players. It only seems to be foreign non English speaking countries that seem to think its okay to cheat.

I hve run into a lot of Japanese plyers they are usually a nice change of pace to the boring American potatoes but now Im have to play like a douche when they choose to hide now

But but, only PC players cheat!!!

1 Like

I wish that was true. I run into more exploit users in ps than on pc

1 Like

@Thunder-Cats I was just “mocking” those “flat earthers” that are “fanboying” about how the only cheaters in this game are PC cheaters, even when you show them the truth, they are still claiming that “earth is flat”.

I’ve seen and recorded PS players who use exploits to get the advantage, like full invisibility, slashing us through the walls and all kinds of shit.

But hey, it’s easier to be a blind potato.

1 Like

Like this PS dude for example, he was shooting us from inside of the building and we couldn’t even damage him.

Wait the shots were passing through the wall? Or he was catching you with splash damage?

1 Like