Test_Cheats_69

Are you people insane? Have you no shame to join streamers without invitation and cheat in their streams?

LINK REMOVED

— edit —
OMG I can’t believe what I read in first 4 comments. It must be so common to cheat in Elite group that they no longer see it as something bad.

Trust me he is way harder to fight against when he is using scout duelist with double time, scout is a superior class. I prefer when he goes with assault instead, higher chance of longclaiming him.

1 Like

Sam right, you not going to like his scout @FairYautja

1 Like

yeah, the assault duelist isn’t as good now that they fixed the post sprint damage of scout.

scout-bane-duelist = 150% damage because of post sprint buff (10% bane, 20% duelist, 20% post sprint damage)
assault-bane-duelist = 140% (10% bullet passive, 10% bane, 20% duelist) and you can’t chase preds

1 Like

and regarding that, yes. No shame. also I’ve noticed people don’t really give a shit about “cheaters” as long as they are playing for their team. Had plenty of people here complain against “cheaters” but will openly play with them and not complain, only when playing as pred will they complain.

4 Likes

I am the best hacker

2 Likes

The audacity of them🥸🥸🥸

I am an engineer

I engineered @Durbs2001

That’s very true

…ok, and? So? As already explained, playing Assault Duelist actually puts you at a DISadvantage. He’s weaker than an actual Scout Duelist. And you weren’t the Pred so I don’t see why you would be complaining…or, why Tek would be complaining, rather.

I’ve had people call me cheater and tell me I only won because I was using dual shotguns… that’s how clueless some people are about FT

Its the people who only play as Pred, man. They don’t fully understand how this game works, and when they get melted in seconds or constantly spotted or chased, its automatically cheating.

1 Like

I don’t have control of what other players use neither I care, its their problem. Don’t play with people that use macros or bugged loadouts if you care that much cus I don’t, I laugh it off.

4 Likes

To quote Light_Unit: “YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU’RE JUST A CHEATIN LITTLE BITCH!”

3 Likes

What’s funny is he does that to everyone, regardless of platform. And for the stupidest reasons.

1 Like

Ikr

2 Likes

Remember we’re all one big happy (cheating) family

1 Like

Upon further review, this thread can be considered witchhunting. Please report all cheaters to Epic or PlayStation.

2 Likes