The 2nd Year of the Ukrainian War

YOURE A NAZI, STAY AT LEAST 500 METRES AWAY FROM ME đŸ˜±

1 Like

Coulda been that way from the beginning i spoke my mind you got mad and i replied you coulda just said " i disagree but ok" and we woulda been fine.

2 Likes

YOURE A MELON, STAY AT LEAST 1000 FEET AWAY FROM ME

2 Likes

It ain’t easy being this juicy 😎😏

2 Likes

I’m far from being offended my internet strangers. But your attitude is just that or an edgy moron so I mocked it.

Hey, at least I’m not the idiot encapsulating all citizens of a country based on the decisions made by their political leaders (which probably the majority of their citizens did not vote for).

1 Like

Sure
 you can lie to your self but not to me ive seen you offended so ain’t fooling anyone. Lol is that all? I noticed you didn’t, couldn’t, or wouldn’t argue against the factual part of my opinion which is the treaty. Just to rip your “gotcha” apart. Ive yet to see the Ukrainian ppl go against Zelenski like how the US (those with critical thinking) go against bidens bullshit.
So NEEEXXXTTT

what kind of superpowers you have? You can see through space and time over a smartphone screen? LMAO

you are just as delusional as fire

1 Like

@Fire

1 Like

Lol ok you gonna act like our last interaction wasn’t this same shit cud you wanted to cry and throw a fit. Lol you guys are hilarious and you guys really believe what you guys say. I hearted your comment cause its crazy that your memory is that short
wait no it isn’t a surprise cud you fall for the same bullshit symbiote does and don’t remember things that disprove your points

1 Like

Hey you tapped out ao you can’t cheerlead for soft as jello over here @JelouGaming

1 Like

1 Like

If thas how you take it fine. Now back to the bench

1 Like

Lol ok that pic was funny but you still going to the dug out. Jello has decided to take a swing
albeit a swing and a miss but he still worked up the courage to swing and for that i can tip my hat.

your perception of me getting offended is made up in your mind. this is the internet brother. If I went to get offended every time someone here says something I don’t agree or tries to bully me I would have committed suicide long time ago

but hey
 you got all riled up because I called you an edge lord
 I could just as well say you are madly offended by that, LMAO

I’m gonna bully you, little poopy pants! Give me your FUCKING lunch money!

1 Like

Don’t make me pull out the reciepts lol you can call me wut ever you want but I’m not mad at all lol i just give what ever I get ask symbiote i spoke my mind and he got mad callin me gay, Nazi, etc. So i replied and gave him that shit back and i don’t think he liked it so he tapped out and were ok
we disagree but were ok.

Now you on the other hand are trying to deny that you reply out of emotion which is a lie because you replied last time out of emotion. Dont take it personal if i replied out of emotion and you called me out i wouldn’t deny it if say yea that pissed me off. Thats the difference between us i don’t get angry when someone disagrees with me and i sure as hell don’t try “bullying” them. Bullying is a word that victims use and im not a victim because im verbally chin checking both of you.

1 Like

*edit when did ever call you gay

2 Likes