The best players on pc

7 Likes

That ainā€™t shit

Thing is that is actually me. There is a link to my instagram/facebook on my youtube channel.

1 Like

Bruh if thatā€™s you, how does your voice sound so pathetic? No offense lol, it just doesnā€™t match uto your body. Btw just cos you have it on your social media doesnā€™t stop you from ripping the pic from google images, just sayin :/

1 Like

What you got then?

1 Like

Cus lifting doesnt change the voice unless I use specific drugs and Iā€™m natty. My social media is full of pics and vids showing off how I look like that one.

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha

Objectively, I should be in the B rank

Who would do something like that?

3 Likes

his insta also shows his progress, he didnā€™t get like that in a month, nobody does, and it takes a lot of effort and sacrifice to keep it that way too

1 Like

Natty my ass.
Muito Durateston nessa veia.
JK. I donā€™t careā€¦

Everyone knows that the best player is Rombak

2 Likes

What about SenƵr F?

1 Like

heā€™s above legend ā€¦ GOD tier

4 Likes

How much u lift?
Frankly, iā€™m too old to be wasting my valuable internet hours lookin at some buff guyā€™s social media.
hypocrisy intensifies
Also good to hear you ainā€™t a 'roid freak, we had too many of those back in my day.

enough strength to kool-aid man my way through a wall of a house XD

You know what else nobody did?
Ask you to weigh in. No shit, ā€˜nobody gets like that in a monthā€™. Iā€™ve been at it for about a decade now. And for the last fucking time, no i am not looking at instagram (a garbage social media site anyway) to see some idiotā€™s fucken weight training progress.

You following drums advice at it is it? 10 years weight lifting and still a fatty?

Why donā€™t you tell us what you lift? Since you been at it for a decade.

3 Likes

I lift potatoes on my back on the dailyšŸ„”

2 Likes