The Content and things the Game Needs For Gameplay And Predator

I’d still rather have just the drone for tracking. Just to not overdo it on the number of similar items. I guess the same on the electrical traps. Either have the traps on timer or allow FT to shoot them.

The simpler the better in my opinion. At lest for now.

1 Like

I like the idea of this thread, but I honestly don’t care anymore. I’m so burned out and sick of them fucking it up and not listening to us. Far as I’m concerned the studio should go under. 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Im not hoping for anything, but i still like discussing this in a limited context.

2 Likes

Yeah, fair enough. Didn’t mean to put the idea down ✌️

1 Like

There’s so much here, but I’ll say generally things that seem too strong, like laser mines and blue liquid, are not really hunting tools. They’re more like tools of war. I wouldn’t want to see them in this game.

I like most of the perk ideas and, if done right, they could be balanced and add variety, except faster claims, especially quick claims. I don’t like how quick claims currently work, and I’m totally opposed to the idea of making them even faster.

2 Likes

I honestly want Gauntlet to be a 3v8 max 3v12 with Predator squads. @KayneLucard and I talked about this in pretty decent detail. We, want to be able to squad up as Predators and mop the floor with FT’s. Only thing is no reinforcements due to even if its 12 randoms reinforcements would make it impossible to win. But, 3 coordinated predators who are decent can easily wipe a team. Maybe for the FT’s to win they just have to claim one predators body while the predators have to kill all the FT’s. 20 minute match times.

2 Likes

Predator Gameplay: Gear

The Falconer Drone. Yea, we all know it’s coming. If they aren’t altering Predator Gear Space across all classes, make it 1 Gear Point. Yes, this is fair because every thing else takes up so much space. Also make Wrist Launcher 1 Gear Point.

Predator Gameplay: Perks.

Combine Ascender, Branch Master, and Height Advantage. Make it 6-8points? Just combine em, no reason we should have to sacrifice 2 to all Perk Slots for a Tree Based Bulid.

Make Trapper work for Bear Traps and Net-Gun. This should be simple.

Combine Light-Bender and Heated. Make it 2 Points. This is powerful sure, but only in saving energy. A Noob Perk.

Maybe make Fast Hands 2 Points.

Predator Specializations, we’ve had our threads on these so check them out.

2 Likes

No worries. I axed about 50% if not more of it, but i still like certain things that were proposed. It’s just intersting to imagine what could be.

Understandable i agree with you on that

1 Like

Yes I feel the same but its still kinda fun and nice discussing the stuff we wanna see

1 Like

This already does work for both

Oh, I thought it didn’t.

Its, cool, I didn’t find out till about a week ago when @KayneLucard had told me and showed me.

Only thing I want is the PredaDoggo’s and FT be able to steal the Predators weapons if it is thrown (requires a perk)

Will that include stealing arrows?

Should prrd be able to retrieve the weapon once that FT is downed or prem killed?
(If want to see arrows fly from FTs body like rings from sonic) 😂

It’s not fun anymore talking about stuff to add in this game since illfonic doesnt listen to anyone.

The only thing I can really say is this all looks way too weak on the pred side.
As for ft they should never Get anything to prevent status effects.

People are too afraid of things being good/powerful.
Weak shit is pretty boring and ultimately unrewarding.

Like nets and traps.
Beyond Fucking useless.
Sure they’re fun to fuck around with but not effective enough.

1 Like

These are all decent ideas but illfonic seem to be intent on adding NFL players instead of actual predator content so this is just wishful thinking at this point lol. Would love to see most of that make its way to the game though. I’ll also add something to this I’d like to see make its way to the game eventually. Ahab DLC. I mean if there’s anything to pull from the comics then why not choose one of the most badass preds there is. But alas, we’re more likely to see Michael Jordan or Usain Bolt than any of these cool ideas.

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

You all really should have a sit down in a party chat with your veterans and here what we half to say about your game and how to make it more balanced ect you all clearly don’t play the game enough or good enough to understand

For the high skill players this game is a nightmare and for the lower skill player this game may seem perfect when in reality it’s horrid

Here my guy @CaptainRex out

2 Likes

Lmaooa besides this whole paragraph have you seen mandolorian

Just bringing it up cuhz your name 😭😂

Hell yea man Dave and Jon are really saving Star Wars🔥🔥

1 Like