The Father Predator joins the hunt!

you suck

you are 80 percent close to being banned from all social media by being a pickle.

Given that you possess the intellectual vivacity of a root vegetable and a comedic repertoire that is practically fossilized, you are being placed on my ignore list indefinitely.

1 Like

how dare you!

yooo fix your cloud gaming anti cheat issues pls and thx you

Man y’all are some negative nancy mfs on this forum. You’d think a small community based around a small game would focus more on keeping it’s people together and supporting the devs but like, you guys really just do nothin but complain.

This game rocks, don’t be so negative, it makes you go bald ;)

most of us here are day 1 players. we have given illfonic every chance to improve, and they chose not to. don’t talk about what you don’t understand

Oh we did support them by buying the game and DLC’s. Most of us thought, if we give them money, they’ll use it to make new content, like new maps and such.

Instead they used that money to make a poor copy-paste wanna be Fortnite game that did so well (insert sarcasm here) that they ended up giving the game for free just to keep it alive.

The game still has bugs since day 1.
But since you’re interested in roleplay and not actually playing the game as intended, all this above shouldn’t concern you.

Instead, focus on your space barbie and have fun while doing so.

Man, I get that the game is imperfect but it’s still pretty cool. The attitude you guys have sometimes is probably why they seem to be leaving this game to die. I imagine if there was more positivity from their very niche fanbase, they’d be more willing to work on it.

I get the inherent sense of betrayal when something doesnt turn out the way you wanted, but adding more grognarding to the internet just doesn’t help anyone.

1 Like

YOur idea of charity is like putting money into a slave driven sex trade drug addict.
My idea of charity is like make things…things, thats it. Do what you can.

To not understand that there is a difference between tossing a coin to your witcher vs a full blown kickstarter campaign must be clearly visible to everyone.

You should start to understand that right now, putting something on the open market place on epic or steam coorilates to anyone who has a business account and could pimp wallpapers for your enjoyment. If you’re willing to pay for it, great! Otherwise, there is no gaurantee that it will survive. It also gives you an opportunity to understand what said platforms allows you to do freely to market it. If its trash…then its really the buyers market to express that it is. Otherwise, if you don’t agree with it then that is your problem. Clearly people aren’t buying the world in a single cosmetic DLC. One should know that right off the bat.

At this point, griping isn’t going to make anything better. Its investors from the highest science. If you’re not, then buy and forget about it. When was the last time anyone bought a bag of chips or some sour candy? You’re pretty much spending the same amount.

Its the same deal on Fortnight.
When you buy a DLC, know if its just a cosmetic/skin/class or if its an actual story based DLC.
Don’t gripe over 5 bucks.

1 Like

Mass, you know the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result.

You kept replying to me over these past few months even though I told you you’re on my ignore list. I don’t see your posts unless I click on them and why would I kill my brain cells by reading your posts?

Stop replying to me 'cause you’re wasting your time.

1 Like

mass, you’re drunk

1 Like

Hi, I need this issue properly investigated as it is clearly not a basic installation or update problem.

I purchased the Father DLC, but Father is STILL completely missing from my roster. Jotun is also missing.

I have already completed the standard troubleshooting:

  • Restarted Steam
  • Verified the game files
  • Confirmed the Father DLC is purchased and checked/enabled in Steam
  • Confirmed my game is fully updated (Build ID: 22971276)

Steam clearly recognizes that I own the Father DLC, yet the game is not displaying the character.

Steam ID number : 76561198688657151


Please check my account’s DLC entitlement and server-side roster data directly. I have already completed the troubleshooting steps above, so I would appreciate this being escalated rather than being asked to repeat the same steps.

Please let me know what you find and how this can be resolved.
Thank you.