The Female Predator Thread

Imagine if they sneek cleopatra and the valkyrie in the Feb update

That would be pretty sweet 😁

1 Like

That would be great

Nice

Getting 3 gorgeous gals in one update. I don’t think my heart could handle that.

Even if the update is the 16th or 19th.

I mean Valentine’s Day is tmw and updates are usually on a Tuesday so… Just saying 😅

2 Likes

3 special days in a row now that’s what I call a holiday treat😁

If Valentine’s is one day and the update is another day, what is the third special day pray tell?

Wherever I play against a female predator, I’m like baby if you wanted my heart all you had to do is ask, I can take you out on a nice date hunt some exotic animals and buy you a nice cow to eat. Oh yeah baby.

mr-suave-johnny-bravo-hair

1 Like

Half off Candy Day sale

1 Like

I loved watching Johnny Bravo

Time to stock up on those tasty ferrero rocher chocolates!

1 Like

You won’t be the only person doing this, lol

1 Like

Who bumped this?
Anyway, we need to get better Female Pred body designs, i mean the granny fanny has got to go!
Nobody customizes the pred to body type 2 and you know it…its embarrassing!
not to mention the upper body and breasts are like a slight mod of the male torso. come on Illfonic!!!

this work for you

2 Likes

or this more your speed

1 Like

I think she could be alittle more slimmer in the thighs, remember you’re looking at an athlete equivalent. Its a predator so she would not have the thick spread.The tits should show she is a woman with capabilities. Thighs and waist should be that of an olympian triple jumper.

NOt this: This is a woman who spends a half hour at the gym when people want to take a photo. And you can tell she spends most of her time doing nothing at all.

1 Like

Honestly first pick my kind of yatujta

Technically Illfonic needs to go for this and there needs to be a narrative:

1 Like

Hey every pick here be sexy

no you dumb ass! I guess you can say since they didnt make a movie with a female pred there is nothing to be said about the idea of a scary female pred…but we need to be heard on what would make a real killer female pred! if you dont demand better shit, they wont heed the demand!

They will just throw in another granny fanny in which they spend 2 hours adjusting and decide to have a huge pay day. We will thank you for having such low expectations!
I guess the forum members have spoken!