The Future of P:HG

From what I’ve seen the Devs do care I use care loosely about this game but care about the wrong things.
I personally want more FT weapons that aren’t tied to a character. More FT love so Characters, Perks, and Gear. Same with Predator I want to see more Perks and Gear items which could provide more varied gameplay. Obviously I want a new map and they already said its happening. I do think they need to add 2 or 3 more maps in the one free update because people want variety. If illfonic wants to add a new Jungle map fine but add 1 or 2 more maps that have a different theme like a city map or a snow map.

If illfonic adds Perks and more gear for both FT and Predator alone with 2 or 3 new maps I think we’ll all be happy.

I personally want to hear what you think about the future of P:HG and if what I said should happen soon or later.

3 Likes

Gear items absolutely we need more gear at least for pred (medkits should cost less imo) though for perks unless they are extraordinarily stronger than existing perks I’d rather them bake in or remove perks and replace them with new perks

Aside from that I don’t know if I want new weapons when current weapons for FT are so busted already whereas predator doesn’t have enough weapons that are good I’d rather get good balance with what we have rather than add things that are either worthless or OP

1 Like

More gear might switch things up a bit. But the core game is flawed and as such I feel a rework is needed.

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

100% a polished turd is still a turd at the end of the day 😂

2 Likes

Yup

Facts

You know, honestly…I don’t care anymore. I deleted it. I’m done. I’m tired of playing as Predator and fighting the game being a piece of shit rather than the FT. I’m sick of being the FT and feeling no fear. I don’t really foresee a future where this game works. It’s design is flawed at a fundamental level in ways too numerous to properly list. It’ll never be what it should and just isn’t fun to play anymore on either side. ✌️

1 Like

I. Fucking. Feel. U. Bro.

On the deepest level. This game needs a total and well thought out rework to even stand a chance.

2 Likes

That’ll never happen with this studio.

2 Likes

Certainly not when this is 90% of the playerbase

1 Like

Yeah. I would love to play city hunter, but the problem is it’ll be in a janky fucked up game where it’s a challenge to name one element that actually works reliably amongst a myriad of dubious design choices. Not worth the aggravation. Going back to beating last of us and Spiderman

1 Like

Too bad the rest of the playerbase is too horny for that skin to realize that.

2 Likes

Oops. Sorry i posted in the wrong forum

Deleted

I do love the game and I do want it to get better and succeed. Nothing would please me more than for it to actually work. But at its core it won’t change. We can’t even get a propper parkour system for either side. Everyone still getting stuck on tiny rocks and shit. It’s just poorly made. I may come back to it to see if any real changes have been made, but in anything resembling it’s current state I’m just over it.

2 Likes

Hahaha it was a response to me either way 😂

My apologies. Thats was not directed to you or anyone in this thread. Posted on the wrong one. 😭😭

Lol

1 Like

No worries dude no offense was taken

They need to be working on some more FT weapons and gadgets if they don’t want the que times to be fucked. There’s so much cool stuff we could get. Desert eagle, gas grenade, incendiary grenade, mines, crossbow and so much more. Skies the limit with what they could add. But I bet you they aren’t even working on a single new gun let alone a gadget.