The Man. The Myth. The Insulter Himself Returns!

@Courier this is the most ego trippin thread to date. need to slam that ban hammer on this crooked nail of a thread.

1 Like

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

Mayo rest in peace 🙏 đŸ„Č

1 Like

Mayo have a great day!

1 Like

Ohh ok

Bruh, go away, why are you the way that you are?

Some people just limp biscuit. They dont know how to dessert.

đŸ‘©â€âš–ïžđŸ˜”

Yeah people are limp biscuit, but i bet you go limp down there every time you’re in bed with a woman

Chuki With me you should not apologize, (you insult me ​​and make fun of me 
 I insult you and make fun of you) we are tied, but I did see it rude that you make fun of newbies, "maybe you didn’t realize they were newbies "

Scarface_1983 You grew up in a golden cradle 
 thanks to your mother and her ties with the Sandinistas of your country and the favors she does to the gringos, “the oldest trade in the world” that’s why you’re in Gringolandia, loser !! !!! Your country because of people like you, who sell their own people, you are a traitor to your country, your people to your fellow men, you even hate your own language, and you defend the language of your masters.
Why don’t you mention that you use hack programs ??? Even playing with friends 
 that is to be a coward, I play with friends I do not cheat, you 
 yes 
 you are a cynic

1 Like

Ohhhhh, well no that match we had, I wiped the team too quickly so I apologized and said that I would let you reinforce, but you didn’t, and now we are where we are, alright, now I understand

What you gonna do? Troll me to death?

I don’t know. Who trolled who first? I came late to the show. You & scareyface were hitting it pretty hard at each other. Need you both to stop. Don’t shoot the messenger , i just delivering the mayo.
@Kassinaillia @Courier @OldKingHamlet

you look like the parrot in the picture 
 and you’ll think you’re funny

Hablo mejor Español que vos. Andå a comer mierda, mal parido!

MassI !!! Let’s see when we play together and with warriorbeer 
 warrior, warrior, warrior

1 Like

and with backo

1 Like

Vous avez un sacrĂ© sang froid et un sacrĂ© self contrĂŽlĂ© ce commando devrait ĂȘtre bann pour triche car glitch sous le pavillon pĂȘcheur et anti jeu refuse de jouer normalement j’espĂšre illfonic corrigera se bug et punira ce genre de joueur cancer

Fantasma is the one that uses the glitches