1 Like

Waiting on the update
200w

3 Likes

An hour after the update drops download.jpeg-2

6 Likes

So we’re getting an ice map, gotcha

3 Likes

Only a small amount , the rest is wreckage and water mostly. One of down sides though? When you signal for exfil it always arrives too late because you have the wrong colour of flares . I know what your thinking , bugs 😒

1 Like

That’s not a loophole. It’s a misquote. Ms. Schauer should learn to read. The Bible defines Marriage as between a man and a woman. Sex is quite literally a man or woman banging anything they could get their hands on, consequences be damned.

2 Likes

Good point

I’m bad at reading too 😁

Doesn’t it say that you can fuck your neighbours wife?

No, the opposite. You SHOULDN’T fuck your neighbors wife, or even fantasize about it. In the 10 commandments.

Well that makes things awkward 😒

Yeeeeaahhhh… you should probably not do that. Or stop doing that. Kiiiiind of a dick move…

Even if I thought god gave me the thumbs up?

Yes even then. But in a free country, I suppose it depends on who or what your god is…

Jehovah would not be down with that brand of clowning.

Giant Spaghetti monster in space probably wouldn’t care.

Hmm , it can’t be wrong if it was done under the pretence of it was ok? It would be wrong to do after learning the fact?

Sooo, it’s wrong both ways. It’s more wrong the second way though. Because both ways you’re essentially stealing from your neighbor. You’d be stealing his/her spouse and family’s sanctity.

:c

3 Likes

Either way , Kelly isn’t going to be happy

Have you seen the current situation with “good pc” players?

yes actually since it was me 5 minutes ago being called a dickhead for “cheating”