The Predator is too easily spotted by the Fireteam.

Add your individual thoughts on this topic and leave as much feedback as you can.

3 Likes

I agree. This topic is covered in my questionnaire. Please have a look at my post and fill out the questionnaire to add your thoughts to the data colllected on the topic.

I hope everyone fills this out and illfonic takes it to heart before its too late

Yup. Spotted and put a big green arrow over my head while i was stealthed in a tree deeper in the jungle from where they were fighting AI in a compound. No idea WTF. Same team kept spotting me from far far away and kept pot shotting me while i was a great distance looking for bow shot opportunities. WHAT THE FUCK

Honestly the same here. I think there should be a certain closer distance predator and fire team have to be together before they can spot the predators blur from the cloak. Because right now, the cloak is basically useless. Might as well never cloak and just save all your energy for shoulder cannon shots or something.

And what happened to being completely invisible to people anyway when standing still? I’ll be sitting still not moving while cloaked and they spot me from clear across map.

Spotting needs to go!

No, it needs to be nerfed, not removed completely. At the very least, it should give the Fireteam a general idea of where the Predator is, not highlight him for everyone to see.

I haven’t played in weeks and won’t touch it again until the spot mechanic is changed. It’s just not fun how it is and makes playing the Predator frustrating.

well todays update has answered ur prayers

1 Like

Well today might change that for ya

Yes it has. Now I can play the way I want to play.

Yep. My biggest issue has been fixed.

2 Likes