The unfortunate reality

Unless you cosplay as a predator or own memorabilia from the movies, I guarantee I’m just a big a fan of the predator universe as you. Except the last movie of course. I’m saying this, because it doesn’t take much for a game to die in this market. There are so many other great games to play. I’m 32 and to be honest, I am not really motivated to play PHG any longer. That’s crazy, because I love the idea of getting to hunt as a predator and even trying to make it to the chopper as the FT. Also, my 20 year old brother and his friends are tired of joining me for a full squad to take on the predator as a group. They are young and aren’t huge fans of predator, so playing fireteam needs to be really fun to keep that audience. Unfortunately, among the horrible predators that have no clue and are easy to defeat, there are many predator players that now know what is the meta, and getting picked apart by arrows, slapped by a combistick, and roof slammed into oblivion, there is no fun to be had as the fire team when the predator plays the meta.

Further, as a predator I have lost the fun of hunting. It got so easy, I finally started repeatedly trying to get the glitched traditionalist trophy. Even with just wristblades and med kits. It’s not terribly difficult to wipe the fire team with just wristblades, I’ve probably done it 12 to 15 times, but even that gets bland, because it’s just one weapon with hit and run tactics, over and over. I’m sure I’ll play until I get the last 5 trophies I need for platinum, but as strong as the predator is right now, the player base will die soon, if major balance changes aren’t made. If you read all of this, I appreciate it. I’m going to refrain from posting so much on these forums from now on.

I suggest, as predator, making it more challenging for yourself. Try to take out all of the FT with stealth kills. Toy with them. Use the sub-par weapons and gear. Laugh and taunt a lot. Intentially let one of them escape on the chopper.

1 Like

On the flip side theres no fun to be had as predator when the FT plays the meta. And when they do pred doesnt stand a chance in hell unless he does too.

Im not disagreeing with you. So. Damn. Much. Needs to be fixed. Im just saying preds are in the same boat.

I mean I made a whole novel complete with chapters. Literally. To address every single issue in this game that I could conceive. I will link it. Its long, but if you have time give it a read. I think it fixes everything for both sides.

pick the FT team apart.

what I mean by this is hunt weakest player to strongest player… less AI kills to most AI kills

1 Like

Welcome to lack of skill based matchmaking.