THE VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY?

I also have questions for you:

1. Where is the roadmap?
  2. When to expect a normal update (which includes new weapons, mechanics, equipment and not just reskins and new characters.) AND IN NO CASE DO NOT DARE TO DELETE IT!
11 Likes

2 Likes

they got a bit of viewers on that game so they wont ever complain and they will act as super nice guy praying to get more despise they know the game is totaly dead and garbage
kinda disgusting in my opinion (even more when you see that they spam every possible forum with their video to scrap some viewers

they can’t give us a roadmap because they are trying to get as much money they can with their cash grab dlc
there is maybe 3 people left on the game and all the other are on arcardegedon and on ghost buster (how did they got the right to use this licence i can’t understand how is it possible)

ezgif-3-66f010ab97

1 Like

Lol wut

1 Like

I am the voice of the community. You may not like this, you may not have chosen this, but here I am.

3 Likes

Its hard work being a predator fan these days , especially with this game

3 Likes

Gasp! You’re bald!

1 Like

Like an Olympic swimmer 👍🏻.

This guy ain’t wrong though

1 Like

Idc about his drama with other players (other there than to watch the chaos unfold) but what he said about Illfonic is 100% true.

Where’s my goddamn exile predlocks I paid for Illfonic?

3 Likes

We shouldn’t be attacking other players to get to Illfonic.

Everyone who plays the game or is on forums directly or indirectly supports the game. People who play keep the q times down. People who post videos or comment on the forums or other media give the game publicity. At this point, even negative publicity is a good thing. It keeps the game relevant.

1. Here’s the roadmap
    Archive for all the leaks
  2. You know they can’t confirm or dismiss anything about future content
5 Likes

What is this shit 👇🏻 🤣

1 Like

https://www.bbb.org/us/co/denver/profile/wholesale-video-games/illfonic-llc-1296-90145151

3 Likes

We have made several changes to the forum rules. Please review the page and keep these new rules in mind while posting. Thank you!

3 Likes