2 Likes

What we really need is Spiderpig

Nice troll post OP but Iā€™m not taking the bait

2 Likes

Wrong.

Troll post

1 Like

4 Likes

You see what people donā€™t get is is that the predator is meant to be over powered it is a species that is highly advanced more advanced than us so itā€™s meant to be almost unbeatable now in this game itā€™s most of the time beatable because Illfonic decide to favor the fire team instead of the highly powerful predator species

1 Like

Assault - passive(10%dmg boost)
Assault - deadly(10%dmg boost)
Yautja bane(10%dmg boost)
Oh look assault now does 30% more damage! Wait there is more:
Leader(15%dmg increase to all ft members and self)
Sniper(15% dmg increase to all ft members and self)
Suddenly assault now deals 60% more damage!
Now down range is 10%, do you see a fking difference?! Donā€™t talk about broken stuff and balance if you donā€™t know shit about the state of the game!

1 Like

Wait are you advocating for Pred to be op?

1 Like

Yes, predators are meant to be op, why does nobody get this?

2 Likes

Because thereā€™s staying to the loreā€¦

And then thereā€™s basic game design

Basic game dictates your PVP game should be balanced

1 Like

Balancing is not having the Fireteam being able to knock a mask off in less than 5 shots or putting them into second wind so quickly

1 Like

Ya but balance also isnā€™t the Pred being overpowered. Thatā€™s literally the opposite.

1 Like

I know itā€™s the opposite

Back in the demo the predator was hard to kill and feared now it no longer has that feel

1 Like

I would rather be able to stick a grenade up a pigs ass , and when the pred tries to heal from it? KABOOM!! topher grace style in predators , the grenades arenā€™t up his ass but you get the point

And if the predator can scan the pig and see the grenade? Heā€™ll use plasma caster on said grenade or leave the pig alone

He wouldnā€™t see it with the basic thermal

1 Like

Then thereā€™s a possibility for adding different vision modes

Possibly, Mr.Black had far more advanced vision modes and he fell for it . Hookā€¦lineā€¦and stinker

1 Like

I know in regular infrared in the game, you can see the grenades being shot out of the hammerhead, the other rifle similar to hammer head and grenade launcher.