This how traps supposed to work now?

If that is the case then give the Predator a larger hp and stamina pool

it should be a total of what the FT has to make it fair for the Predator

HP won’t be a problem for Pred once they get the boar spawning right

I don’t think stamina is an issue

yeah like that will ever happen in this lifetim, especially when they keep catering to FT

By this quote I can tell you just want to win every single match. “Mod” you mean hacking and cheating?

2 Likes

In all fairness the Predator should have the HP and Stamina of all 4 FT members to be an even playing field. The Predator should also be able to carry as many abilities and weapons as all 4 FT members. That would be a balanced game

No, I mean setting the game to a true even playing field.

This is supposed to be a Predator game and clearly it is not the case. It is a game focused on allowing the humans the upper hand in almost every scenario. With all the weapons and tools FT has at their disposal it clearly puts the Predator at a disadvantage.

Guys.

2 to 5 seconds is clearly not what it should take to down a Predator. That is unfortunately the way it is now.

Then the FT should be able to cloak, use thermal vision, eat pigs for health, leap, have plasma pistol, bleeding effect sword, set bear traps, etc…you’re talking pure craziness.

1 Like

Me and @DisturbedLlama have played for months now and haven’t lost a rando match since we started so we just started counting and won 20 in a row just from a few hours of playing IN A FUCCING ROW 2 Ps4 players never loose pred doesn’t need anymore nerfs FT NEEDS A BIG ASS NERF 😂

2 Likes

The FT has de-cloaking grenades and energy powered rifles and an over abundance of health and ammo that they carry as well as find all over the map. The pigs barely even spawn and if they do you are trapped when eating one so FT with their super stamina chase down most Predators and kill them in the act of resupplying their HP not to mention the lack of fairness when it comes to a 4 vs 1 scenario to begin with.

The pitbull ignores impenetrable too

You want fair then give the Predator everything I said in my last few post then you will have a fair match. Till then the FT has the clear advantage and nothing but a complete and total fulfillment of everything I said will mean total fairness. FT is setup to win in every match.

This isn’t the game for you. If you want 1v1 fair matches just play fighting games like MK or Street Fighter. You do realize that in the movies the pred always dies. This is not meant to be a game where the pred would have an advantage, it’s in the trailer “be the hunter or become the hunted” seems to me you’re always the hunted due to your lack of skills.

1 Like

Only bad FT players will lose with everything in their favor.

Kid you not, any pred who wants smoke from my team can get it lol if you think the games even slightly fair then play us.

They only die in the movies my friend, in the comics and other media they end up on the winning end in many cases.

1 Like

Traps worked for me.

3 Likes