TRADITIONAL TROPHY FINALLY ACHIEVED

Video Background: Alrighty, Pt. 3 yall! AND OMG I FINALLY GOT IT!! THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE IT FINALLY WORKED!!! 😭😭😭

3 Likes

So no shout out for giving you the beat route to achieve this trophy! I see how it is!!

I was the only one letting you know stealth kills were the way to go!! But yep np

4 Likes

So that’s how it’s done. So PRED and FT have to communicate, but there can’t be any salt! I get it now

2 Likes

Lol!!

Lol my bad @Thunder-Cats I’ll add you in, but thank you very much for you were the main reason I was able to achieve it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah it’s all coming together.

2 Likes

i think it only works with hunter class. I tried it with viking and other to no avail… maybe it onlyt works with hunter

1 Like

We tested this and it seems only Launch Predator classes (Jungle Hunter, Hunter, Scout, and Berserker) are the only ones to get this achievement since DLC characters possibly don’t work for it. Reason why I don’t know

1 Like

Sounds kinda logical.

1 Like

i tried it with hunter… and still doesn’t work on pc… its broken

1 Like

Did you try Scout or Berserker? Possibly doing this in Private is the only way left to do it

Tradionalist did not unlock under the conditions below (Epic version 2.22):

1. quick play vs. 4 PS (crossplay)
  2. All 4 members of the fireteam were downed with wrist blades and, then, killed with wrist blades while downed.
  3. No claiming
  4. No healing by healing kits
  5. No healing by boars
  6. No trees
  7. Wristblades were equipped the whole time.
  8. Played as Berserker-Brute
  9. No leavers
  10. No leaps
  11. No cloaking
  12. No thermal view
  13. No target isolation

You may be out of luck and the achievement is broken.

1 Like

Your doing a great service of documenting this

Thank you for sharing the video.

Luckily, it worked in your case with the Playstation version.

As already stated in the other thread, it did work in my case with Epic version 2.22.

I have tried getting the achievement with various versions over time.

You are right that trying to get the achievement in private matches over and over again is the best way since you don’t waste time searching for a suitable fireteam.

By the way, did you use the standard fire button for attacking with the wrist blades or did you use the separate melee button (if that is even available at the PS version)?

1 Like

The PS version only has one attack button, I assume if you where to use a PC it would be the standard attack button.

Actually, I tried both buttons.
I don’t know why there is a separate melee button in the PC version.

By default, no key is assigned for this separate melee button (predator).

That’s odd, is it possible to hook up a PS controller to your PC that way your possibly able to use that?

You can play with a controller in the PC version.

However, the separate melee button can be assigned for the controller in the options, too. So it makes no difference.

Regarding tradionalist, it is most likely a bug in the Epic version. There are lots of reports regarding this issue.

There is no real reason doing achievements in the Epic version, anyway. There is no platinum or something like that. Epic achievements are really bare bones and can only be accessed in a special menu from the launcher while in game. They were added later after release.

Steam achievements are more similar to Playstation achievements.

I got this Trophy with combi stick oddly enough, almost feel dirty it was handed to me like that.
Oh well there’s some challenging ones ahead I can redeem myself with