Training for preds against death squads

That was an awesome match that you had with @Samhain13 and three other premade PC FT. Wish you could upload that and it was not just on stream. I have never seen such a close game, and you didn’t even use traps as I suggested in the channel. Thanks again for sharing.

Matches with Dan are always fun.

I saving this video on my channel his name Powerful AlphaSickle

1 Like

I’ll say it again.
No

I’ll take on the whole of this forum and lose gracefully.

You’re a contra code with a mouse dude…not happening. I can’t learn from you because I can’t do what you can

Twitch.tv/626drums .
Twitch.tv/FairYautja .
Twitch.tv/bigtowelie . <—(Best smart disc in the game)
Twitch.tv/blakthunda_sama .
Twitch.tv/maskedkane316 .
Twitch.tv/klatti0361
Twitch.tv/thekyleblue .

Tons of preds with different flavors.

Every team is an adapt as you go situation with everything folks have said above involved :)

Happy Hunting!

5 Likes

Very well written. I would add:

• Do your morning jog around map and find where is reinforcement radio. You can kill them while they run for reinforcement or wait for them at reinforcement.
  • Trigger camp alarms to provide FT more fun as you run around.
  • Destroy med kits and ammo crates.
  • Good FT expect traps near reinforcements, so do not place them too close to each other.
  • If they second wind you, run as far as you can and possibly not in straight line.
  • Sometimes it is better to run away just strafing and jumping, than leaping.
  • Don’t get too eager if you melee them. Place one or two hits and then move.
  • If you have good ping try to use disc from safe distance.
  • Use a lot of plasma (spam them), that is what they hate so probably what works against them.

Buddy… its the hybrids that should train everyone else - they are the best at both.

1 Like

Doesn’t do you much good :(

1 Like

I’m surprised. Everything you wrote is correct. But why do you lose to the top pc teams?

be pro with smart disc , there is no other way

1 Like

Can you please elaborate what is wrong on my points? Maybe you have better tips?

No the points you listed aren’t wrong, just that you don’t employ them against death sqauds bc you pussy out, or miss with your bow, rush in with melee and get floored.

Not to what I saw.
He hunted a full pc-squad in his last stream and destroyed them.

There’s no full pc squad in his last stream?

Hmm, maybe it was the one before. When he’s streaming pretty late at night I’m not always able to catch it.

It is simple, I am clown and my huge red nose block my view so I play blindly just guessing where my opponents are.

Really, I sux with plasma… I rarely use the weapon and it is needed to win against them. I am not interested to play the best FT, I enjoy melee much more than ranged fight. You may be surprised that there are people who enjoy my gamestyle… you can ask Peanutbutter next time you will play with him.

Not saying you’re wrong either. Could have been a random lobby of players. He just has a hard time against some pc players I know and leaves the lobby everytime. Or if it’s a random lobby and has a tough time, he’ll just complain they are spam-spotting or something

What does predator main really mean. I play mostly predator so I call my self a predator main, but I still play a good amount of fire-team.

It’s a loosely defined term to reflect playtime per side of the game.
Personally I consider someone a hybrid if they play 4-6 out of every 10 matches on both sides of the game.
Ex: 4 Pred matches and 6 FT matches is hybrid
3 Pred matches and 7 FT matches is FT Main
3 FT matches and 7 Pred matches is Pred main

1 Like

I also sometimes have a hard time against PC Players despite me being a PC myself. Though I give myself a “disadvantage” by playing with a Xbox Controller. I only managed once to kill a complete PC-Squad and it was one I didn’t know.
I also often win when just one or two PC’s are in a room. About three days ago I managed to kill a lobby with three PC’s and one PS with extreme good aim, so I see that as an accomplishment for myself if I can say so.
I still try to hunt those teams of PC-Squads I know, though often I get killed. But if I at least manage to kill one and then die it makes me very happy.
The only time I actually was quitting a lobby was were the four PC’s were camping the roof on backwater and sniped me from miles away, spotting me like crazy. That was the only time I was pissed and left the lobby, also scrapping the recording I made of the match since I didn’t wanted to give them anything out of it.

3 Likes