Trophy physics are frozen during claims and in menus

Can we loosen them bones back up?
@OldKingHamlet
@Courier
Pre patch approximately 2.19

Currently, stiff and unnatural.

3 Likes

Yes, the spine shouldn’t be rigid, it’s more before you killed one and the body stayed now it disappears, I don’t like it at all, and the worst thing is when they just appear in front of you

1 Like

Agreed! Maybe also can we add damage to the skulls, lets say to Instant Kill someone with an Arrow or Caster the skull is damage like in the First movie!!

It would also be a cool addition on each of the pred the number of skulls they can carry without the other disappearing!

Scout: normal

Hunter: One Normal Claim one long claim on the belt

Zerker: two normal claims and a Long claim

Samurai and Viking: 2 normal and 2 Long claim

Valk: Two long claim

CH, normal

JH: 2 Long claim or 4 normal claims

Alpha 4 long claim or 4 normal and 2 long claim

Dlc Pred August: 4 normal

Dlc Pred October: normal

I know that would be a lot but I think it would be cool and spice up the pred a little bit! Lol!

This is definitely something that is a shot in the dark would be cool! And something that should come at the end of development

I also wonder what made them go this route maybe it was causing a clipping issue? Or maybe it just something they thought was taking up to many frames? Idk how all that shit work!

A. These are screenshots

B. One is from the tutorial and the second is from the menu

The former doesn’t matter and the latter is supposed to be stiff because its a still shot

1 Like

Yes.

The first Screenshot is from the menu where the Jaw was slack and the spine curved more,

The screenshots from the pred Ripping the spine is from the Tutorial and are the best look at the spine rip animation because it goes into a cut scene!

In the first tutorial image you can see as the pred holds the middle of the spine the weight if the skull makes the spine bend towards the pred unlike the 2nd on where the spine is stiff and rigged!

Its the the same on the long belt too! It used to flop around and the jaw used to open and close when you moved now its just stiff and does not move!

1 Like

One complaint tho! Is you did not use the same pred to achieve the image! So it may just be the dlc pred that cause the stiffness of the spine. Probably not but maybe

It still moves for me on the belt. 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

It happens in game too, but this was the best view I had.

Okay. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

Yeah, the much natural movement should come back.

2 Likes

The things that get broken during updates continues to surprise even James Cameron.

1 Like

Quick claims should be the the complete severed head not just the skull