Unable to save loadouts

Sorry @IllFonic if this has already been brought up to you guys, but it doesn’t matter how many times I change my loadouts, they’re not being saved, every time I start the match, its a totally different loadout than the one I made. Even if I select the default one, it’s still not the one I created.

1 Like

Is this in Private Matches, or Public? And PC or PS4?

Currently, this is happening alot on PS4 in Private Matches, and until we get a hotfix it’s not a good idea to participate in Private Matches.

2 Likes

It is also happening on PC private matches, so both are currently suffering the loadout bug.

2 Likes

Yes!!! I got this messing around in Private matches with a friend, an yes, PS4. I noticed all was good if I didn’t load the Viking’s Axe. When I did, all loadouts got lost. Then just for kicks, I went on a Private match alone and the loadouts were still there, but once my friend got back, all was lost again (with the axe). So, yeah, @IllFonic, the glitch is related to the Axe and somehow Private matches.

Btw, at first, I didn’t really know why I got the Viking, supporting the game I guess… but now that I take a longer look at him, he’s fucking dope!

Same for me. For my hunter, I selected the combstick for primary and that sword for secondary, but as soon as I start a match or restart the game, the combstick is gone and the sword is primary weapon, leaving nothing to the secondary slot.

1 Like