UNLEASH THE WOLF FOR NEXT PREDATOR DLC

Obligatory FT comment šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‰

No, noā€¦at least not yet. Predator players have had Alpha, Elder, Samurai, City Hunter, Wrist Launcher, Sickle, Katana, 97 Combistick.

Meanwhile, FT have had Dutch 2025, Hammerhead and Knife. Dutch class is cool and everything, the knife is just the same as any other (OP as fuck in melee) knife and Hammerhead is just another assault rifle. Next DLC NEEDS to be Fireteam related, and I have a feeling it will be Dutch 87 Class which after the nostalgia has worn off will be another meh event.

Yes, Iā€™d love to see Wolf with all his cool shit as a DLCā€¦but after FT has had some candy first.

FT rant over, you can go back to your Predator talkšŸ˜Š

3 Likes

ok i just looked it up and it just looks like a Remaster of 1999 the 2001 game

no bro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_vs.Predator(2010_video_game)

If you want to know the most badass predator in the universe its in avp2. Be good for you to go back and play themā€¦ graphics on 2010 still hold up on pcā€¦ avp2 is pretty goodā€¦ as you play prince a youngblood that kills a shit ton of predaliens and some guy in a suit.

yeaaaaaaaaaa you got a fair point thereeeeeeeeeee

;-; even though im a pradator main i can agree the Fireteam is Over dueā€¦

BUT I WANT WOLF I DONT CARE HOW I WANT IT TO HAPPEN SO DAMM BADLY

Dude Wolf makes the 1987 jungle hunter predator look like a Kid with a stick .

2 Likes

We need double the amount of custom loadout slots we currently have, and I understand those are client side stuff so shouldnā€™t be any issue for them to fix that for us.

1 Like

i dont know manā€¦ Pretty hard to top wolf

1 Like

he is the most elite predator in the pred universe, for god sakes he takes on 2 predaliens at once over a lava field

yea but how cool is his weapons and look thats what i wanna know

Clan Leader probably holds this title

He uses all the tech you see in this gameā€¦ a spear gunā€¦ remote detonatorsā€¦ a plasma gernadeā€¦instead of a combistick its an actually double scythe thingā€¦

i mean wolf has a whip, so i mean he goes Castlevaina on peoples asses how is that not the most Bad ass weapon ever? i mean come on.

NO.

1 Like

he was sent to the planet and is on par with Ancient predā€¦ considering his accomplishments. https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Prince

Dark is around the same skill level as well as these 2 preds will become ancients one day ez

• Prince is arguably one of the most prolific Predators ever seen, having successfully defeated two Predaliens, three Praetorians, a Queen and Rykov in an Exosuit.
  • Prince is apparently a High Ranking Predator, however he is still a young Predator, that might indicate that his high ranking comes from being a sort of Prince in the Yautja society.
  • Princeā€™s helmet is far older and far more advanced than any other helmet found during the events of Aliens versus Predator 2 .
  • His character and role is very similar to Dark.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wolf is Cooler then i mean two plasma casters with 3 firing modes plus can be Changed into a Hand held Verson of the weapon then hes got the whip then you got the lazzer mines not Exp Prox mines LAZZER MINES witch is way cooler and honestly way better as a trap when you think of it. then hes got Shrukins and a Power Glove and the blue goo. wrist blades a back pack with a built in Implodion device AND a dna tracker too let you both Learn the Bio of the target hes hunting lastly it lets you see its pheromones in his vision modes.

HOW IS THAT NOT THE MOST BAD ASS THING EVER? I MEAN HES EVEN MISSING A TUSK FROM AN OLD ALIEN FIGHT. AND HE GOT BLINDED IN ONE EYE FROM IT!

Your move

Bud i love you no homo but you know you gotta die now right?

NU.

if you put a whip in the gameā€¦ can it be parried?

i dunno im not the dev.

NO WOLF FOR YOU