Update 2.11 gameplay/damage tests

The fact we have to rely on dedicated members of this forum to give us meaningful details about the game’s update changes is frankly ridiculous.

Illfonic should be doing this as standard, but then nobody trusts their information anyway as they’ve given bad/wrong info in the past, and seemingly again with this update (in relation to the ‘increased armor’ claim).

Hawkins

4 Likes

Illfonic just isn’t good at this 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

We still don’t have the pred passives in game yet so what can you expect. Why can’t they just tell us this shit, why do they wait for the community to figure it out instead of just coming out and telling us themselves.

Is this verification a private match?
Previously, the branching bug was not reflected in private matches.

That’s because the private match and quick match servers are different. If you want to verify it, please do it in a quick match with everyone’s cooperation.

@Weevo540
Has the bow been working for you?

I haven’t had any issues yet, but I know you were very vocal about wanting a fix.

No. Still butt fucked almost every match.

Unfortunately, I just had a match where the bow wouldn’t charge after the first shot.

It also causes me to bug out with predkour and interaction like claiming and eating pigs

Yeah. I couldn’t eat a downed pig, so I shot a couple more arrows into it, and it worked after that. I was trying to move the body, but it didn’t move and I’m not sure why it eventually worked.

I didn’t know that class have spotter…maybe it was that Lol my bad…