Update - Attention Fantasma is back in the game again!

Yea…so funtenor (5)

2 Likes

He insulted me once while running to the chopper; left his teammate to die What a bs

2 Likes

i am 100% sure that this is the best message ever posted on this forum

Yes I understand you. In that case, Fantasma changed its name to Backo, as I mentioned here. He changed his name to Backo, I can’t say exactly in what exact detail his name was in the game, if it was in the form of Backo_80, etc. I don’t know if anyone can use the exact same nick name for an epic. I rather think that in a similar shape but not in an identical one. The allegedly present Backo addressed me by my name in the game. It was definitely not a sound recording, but a reality

1 Like

Backo’s name is backo80 and Fantasma made Backo80 to impersonate him.

2 Likes

Why are we still talking about this guy? Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan. But it seems to be a bit much.

He’s annoying that’s why

Fair enough. Carry on angry mob.

2 Likes

Burn him at the cross

1 Like

I ain’t angry just disappointed why people choose to be afraid and expose a glitch and hide rather than help the team

Yeah, that would agree

1 Like

Just ran into this player what a coward hid under the map the entire match

1 Like

This almost happens NEVER. But if you’re likely to speak on the microphone with a bunch of newbie players wanting to get you into this situtation the liability is on yourself.
Ive played so many matches as pred, you’d have to be pretty stupid to allow yourself to get into this like in the video.
Learn to coax the FT into being vulnerable then you won’t have this problem. Kill them one by one. To find one under neath this area is almost someone needs to spend alot of time at the end rather their time being spend running the fuck away during the objectives…but then if you’re a potato pred…

1 Like

Had it on since day one.

However, I wish I could turn it off mid-game when I run into cool people from the forums.

1 Like

seriously?

The match I played against him he was the only one hiding killed the rest tried to kill him but my damage would barley go threw where his mini gun can shoot threw rock so I just wanted him out

1 Like

if youre doing it for jokes thats cool, but if you 're doing it every game right when you infil into the map, seriously im the type to follow you and then friendlyfire you and then say “are you kidding me” then leave the match. no crime no foul, its just one of many matches. This isnt a valid tactic.

1 Like

Yes I am serious. I have had voice muted since day one. I don’t use my mic. This is not only to avoid toxic people (kids) but to help immersion.

I don’t think the Predator should be able to communicate with FT. It’s a damn alien and it uses voice mimicry to play with it’s prey.

And sometimes when I play as FT and I see a cool person from the forum I wish I could turn it on just to say what up or coordinate attacks.

2 Likes

True if only friendly fire was a thing lol. If your not going to play the game right you have no business playing

2 Likes

lol i get u. Are you MomiZaki_Ioveyou Ive played wtih you once before. Last few days must have been match made.lol

1 Like