UR A HACKER IMMA REPORT YOU

bye trolls lmao… we kill most of you and i bet you have seen us around haha

1 Like

He clearly saw your laser

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU MONSTER?!

2 Likes

Don’t waste your breath Chuck. This guy still believes I cheated and still believes he’s an elite death squad member of something called killbox?..lol a team that camps inside a building and thinks that shit works at higher play lol

1 Like

True

2 Likes

At least he’s teaching his son to behave like a rational adult

2 Likes

😂😂😂

2 Likes

I don’t know man. I’ve never been accused of cheating so to finally hear that and a grown ass man tantrum was just a wtf moment for me.

Besides I know I didn’t cheat. His feelings of me cheating are irrelevant nor did they change by the proof I provided. Which tells me exactly what kind of person he is.
PhotoFunia-1611382181

If I had a dollar for every player banned for hacking in this game I would have zero dollars

2 Likes

Ha! You’re poor!

1 Like

Heh. Try being on PC. We get accused of cheating every other match.

Having functional eyes and ears in this game qualifies as cheating according to them. I’ve lost count how many times i have been accused of cheating in this game. I consider it a compliment at this point.

“He heard me! How is he hearing me?!” Audio cues, dipshit. Not to mention that so many people have open mics and are fucking clueless that it’s a proximity chat. It appears to be a common affliction among some PS4 players.

2 Likes

What kills me is these guys hiding in a building, expecting me to be an idiot who runs in there in a blaze of stupidity. Jokes on them. I learned how to counter campers a long time ago. Any predator that Koshatka (@leviathan) and his “Killbox” crew have beaten is not a smart predator.

1 Like

Considering how many openly admit to using cheats gee I wonder why xD.

2 Likes

Lol a kill box lol. Hilarious. I hope I run into yall in the jungle just hiding in a room im caster the piss out that room

2 Likes

The ps people I play with are awesome as they dont say anything! Love them. I also have my mics muted.

1 Like

1 Like

That video XDDDDD I mean, I was expecting something more of a fight, or whatever… guy lies on floor screaming at you and you rip his spine off XDDDD I don’t know why, just can’t stop laughing XDDDDD

1 Like

Show me on the doll where @Lo_Leviathan touched you inappropriately… If you honestly think camping in a building hiding out makes you good then you really do suck. I don’t know how many teams like you I’ve faced and beaten in 45 seconds spamming caster into the building. Lame.

But, only really dumb noob Pred’s actually run into the building to get killed. I’ll just punish you for doing one of the weakest strats in the game that is so easy to counter not even funny.

3 Likes