Useless perks (FT & PRED)

Ok here’s an option to rework “Clotted”

• Predator doesn’t leave blood trail when he’s hurt
    It’s gonna be a Great and useful perk if they make it
1 Like

Keeps people who ignore the main point of the game to kill the predator.

7 predator point, I don’t quite agree with you, the perk for reduced damage in the back is very good, as it seems to me, and works better than the perk for reducing damage from weapons

1 Like

Why ? Just because it’s More than FT ?!
All perks that I mentioned are completely useless
They need to rework them or maybe buff them

Almost all perks are dog shit, but most are also meant to be used as you progress your player level.
If you make all perks good, then you have a harder time choosing what to bring and possibly finding the “right” combination

2 Likes

And it makes game more different because people gonna play with different play styles
Not just with (medic/large patch/down Range) at most of the times

1 Like

I rarely use those

the doctor’s perk is actually useless in most cases, I’ve already talked about it, I’m not trying to say that the perk is bad, it’s just objectively possible to put a better perk, although for beginners the doctor is very cool

1 Like

What is doctor perk ? You mean medic ?
It’s actually really good
Saving so much time for pred
An anti-chase perk for those fireteam who likes to chase the pred

2 Likes

medic is one of the best… I changed downrange to medic at Wolf and I can do much more pressure to FT.

MUUUCH more pressure, also you have less risk at healing… So many times there are some FT members who saw a chance for killing me when i was healing and when they are near I am complete healed…

Then they stand alone against me and are a dead FT Member :)

Medic is great!

2 Likes

It’s not useless in that it almost single-handedly deters chasers, of which I have literally heard people say in the party chat ‘Don’t chase him he has Medic remember’ all the time. Medic is also very useful to quickly heal and keep pressure on the Fireteam, slowing down their progress on the mission, which all good Fireteams will push and exfil as soon as they can if you don’t put enough pressure on them. Some missions can be done in literally 2 minutes flat. In some instances I have been able to drag the match out to the final 4 or 3 minutes in a private match with the Fireteam having the camera mission on Derailed purely because of the Medic perk.

It is possible to win without the Medic perk of course and I have done so myself in many instances and you do make a valid point about the pigs again, with being able to cancel them and all, but if the Fireteam know where they are spawning and you’ve ran out of heals they can just face camp your pigs the entire match and if you go for one and cancel it then theg will likely snipe you out of mid-air as you leap away anyway. If you were to use alternative perks to Medic they would likely be best allocated in the attributes to damage or reaching the Fireteam faster at the start of the match to catch them off guard and end the game quickly.
I usually use Dithered lens or Adrenal Boost as an alternative to Medic to attempt to get to, and kill them faster to avoid needing Medic to pressure the Fireteam as they complete mission, because with the normal healing kits you take too long and give the Fireteam a lot of time to complete the mission. If you use large pouch and don’t use Medic, and use all 4 healing kits in a match, you will take up almost a full minute of the match, which is obviously a lot of time, too much time for them to complete the mission. Overall Medic is a very good perk and most of the top Predator players use it aswell so that says a lot. Again though, it is possible to win against the best Fireteams without Medic and I personally believe it would take a good amount of skill to do so, and I do sometimes use alternatives for a challenge.

2 Likes