Viking/Zerker/Cleo

Not even that, I wish.
He ran to the chopper like there was no tomorrow and left the whole team behind with his 39 damage.

1 Like

The pc pred was probably too fast for him. The strafing. He was firing rounds, he did 39 damage. Tracking is hard

He has to secure the win for the squad. Grabbing ropes asap

Viking and Cleo are viable but you have to make up for their lack of speed/stamina

Havenā€™t played with a pure berserker

Heā€™s been here since launch and whilst he is the most casual of players Iā€™ve met, he knows more about this gameā€™s inner workings than anyone else on this Forum after Skool. He was there from launch doing all the Math, doing all the research and compiling every bit of data he could together. Heā€™s the reason we even know any numbers to begin with and Skool continues on his job because Kame has mostly taken a back seat to doing so for the past several months. People respect him because he knows how shit works in this game better than the vast majority of people and has had direct contact with and conversations with the Devs to confirm his research. His advice doesnā€™t come from him being a Top Tier player or being able to Solo, his advice comes from the fact heā€™s probably one of the smartest people in this community.

it tickles my funny bone watching potatoes go in so hard with a shotty while the pred casually brushes it off

1 Like

yeah i typically do the mission when i play soloā€™s specially if i know someone else can handle it so that to be safe we can just exfil for an easy W

i have plenty of games where iā€™m doing over 1k damage man

if you wanna play a couple games with me just friend me iā€™ve played with enough people from the community that i can say iā€™m pretty alright at this game when i want to be

jesus christ

I donā€™t really get the Kame Clowning. Mission Rush is a unironic strategy. It may not be the most effective if Pred kills Mission Rusher and snowballs if at all from there, but youā€™re working on a whole other win condition while the other 3 get Pred Damage in.

Iā€™m pretty sure he can get 1k+ damage if he wanted to. Anyone who has half a brain cell and doesnā€™t get immediately picked off can.

cause god man i can cherry pick screenshots too if i want to be good at this game and body predators i sure can man got real quiet when i posted proof eh?

High damage, all that shit ainā€™t new or interesting.
Yes. Ft hits hard.
We all have high damage games.

However trying to take pics like this.
This is what thr community needs more of.
After all, zues tell ya, take a picture of the body.

@REYNOSO_FUA11

1 Like

3 Likes

dont know if the misinformation on fervent was in this thread but just tested it with a player and bots and its working as intended

I literally have footage of a match showing both points of views at once that after the first kill a fully charged arrow shot using downrange + fervent did 82 damage on the FT pov, if fervent was bugged to give extra damage after the first kill it would have done 93 damage.

Mentioned it multiple times and people still kept saying fervent was bugged to always give extra damage and nobody bothered to prove it.

1 Like