Voodoo sucks along with the people using broken classes

1 Like

FINALLY

you can’t even get Dante duelist 😭😭😭

6 Likes

Not sure what the deal is but you seem to e bad mouthing a couple teams that I know to be good friends , melons and rangers are both respectful and fun to jam with if you can’t say something nice then just don’t say anything @VoodooSucks67

4 Likes

Get Gud chuck you fucking fairy

6 Likes

Bro I e seen some teams use a Dante duelist on me …… just thought you should know

you cannot bug a paid DLC class so i’m not sure what you think you saw

3 Likes

Imagine being a pred and crying that you can’t handle the voodoo boys, or melon men.

Which one gives you the most trouble? Voodoo Bane? 🤣

3 Likes

Bro we been cool and I ain’t gonna argue with ya I was just letting ya know some have used it against me and idk how but they did . I don’t use bugged builds or loadouts and won’t that’s all I can say bro

As far as trying to dawg anyone …. Why just play and have fun is it that dam difficult

no they have not. and let me guess. You have no pic/vid to prove it? i know why you dont. cuz its dem lies. you can only glitch the OG classes. Dante duelist isn’t possible. Not hating god bless. Just stating facts.

1 Like

Dude you never seen a Dante Duelist. The OP is exaggerating to feel better about losing.

biggest joke on this game billy boy. God bless. Next video should be when we got you 3 times in one day and clapped you back to the menu thrice and made you rage like a little gobling boy. God bless butter boy, god bless

3 Likes

sparky took his mask in pubs yesterday then guess what chuck did? jumped out of bounds and gave up out of anger

2 Likes

He didn’t even try to play @ScOp_StUrMi @Cptclutch117 @topgunsean and myself🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Am i suprised? no. Little chucky boy should go back to playing minecraft. He is the new Ames32. Even got kicked out of the Clan by someone who isn’t even the clan leader. What. a. joke. Run away chuck, run to wispa. God bless little billy.

3 Likes

oh they got him again after but he had connection issues, he must have same internet as wolf mike. same area code i think. God bless

2 Likes

Fuck Illfonic and their shitty connectivity… Same happend to me the other day when i got Wispa and the voodoo boyz… they all at same time disconnected

2 Likes

I thought we were cool and that’s how ya respond to me it’s cool whatever man and no I didn’t loose the match , and no I didn’t record but I rarely record anyways . As far as questioning my integrity …… yeah good luck with that zebbs

1 Like