Voodoo sucks along with the people using broken classes

Thank you Captain Obvious, next you’ll be telling me no white man got a giant dong

Fucking loser

Actually with all due respect @Fire and his team are not only top tier players but definitely top tier friends and I am not worthy to game with them but they have always tolerated me and I am always tha idyl to have gamed with these awesome friends

Normally I’d let @Fire burn himself out but he got a point…love ya bro…playing peacekeeper gets ya burned in then end. Just saying.

I got arthritis inflammation older and more coherent than this foul mouthed cretin

4 Likes

This shit still going?

1 Like

Yes. The forum has returned to its former glory

1 Like

I tried to read some of it. Was lame.

2 Likes

Hornhead and his crew?
No they ain’t. They’ll likely turn on you for the smallest thing.
They’re legit scum.

Were talking racist, trying to get people banned, the list goes on.

And it’s not a one time thing.
They’re not good company.

5 Likes

😺 + 🪓 = 💀

How in the world did this thread continue to survive ??

Hate + Dedication

No, it’s more stupidity + boredom + ego. These three traits are what make up the forums, depending on the amount you may get a meager 40 reply thread or 500+.

1 Like

Unfortunately I believe you’re correct sir lol

1 Like

Sorry Rey but you’re wrong. It’d be more so idiots with delusions of grandeur who have too much extra time not doing anything. I know it’s hard not getting that right, but you are a little on the stupid side of things now, aren’t you?

1 Like

Idiots (stupidity) + have too much extra time not doing anything (boredom) + delusions of grandeur (ego). I may not be the brightest but if there’s one thing I know inside and out it’s these forums.

1 Like

Rey you bitch your not supposed to figure out I just paraphrased what you said, fackr

1 Like

I see through the lies of the Senate, I will bring chaos, dissent, and drama to this forum!

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes