Vote for the next PHG Concept?

illfonic is currently doing a bit of mass hiring. I think you just need to have a bit of patience, takes time for people to get up to speed and learn the code.

Things take time.

1 Like

Ok, but is this an Early Access title, or is this a cross-platform full release title that is quite pricy for the content offered?

1 Like

The nature of video game releases are different now.
Itā€™s great to say ā€˜full releaseā€™ as if that it is a clearly defined term.

I donā€™t happen to think there is enough content as is, but am willing to wait and see if the content that comes is worth it.

1 Like

No they arenā€™t different, developers are bending rules to make more profit for less development time. There is no excuse, unless you are transparant about it.

Illfonic was not transparant about this game and its state of release.

You can be creative with reasoning, but the facts are - still - that this game is broken. Iā€™m not joking, would you hire this company to design and develop government security systems? Would you trust them to make escalators transporting tons of people on a year-base? Would you let them design a game like Cyberpunk 2077? Would you hire them to fix the bugs of a game like Cyberpunk 2077?

I wouldnā€™t.

1 Like

Do you have an example of a multiplayer game that is similar to PHG, cause comparing it to Cyberpunk, a game in development for a decade and likely game of the year, isnā€™t exactly fair.

Iā€™d compare it to RE Resistance and to be honest I think PHG it has a better game play loop then RE-R, the Pred gameplay is better than Mastermind.

Evolve? Itā€™s almost exactly the same, and that game launched with only a few bugs/exploits/balance issues.

Evolve disconnected the servers 2 years after launch. You canā€™t play it online anymore. Evolve also had 4x more content.

I believe you have misremembered Evolveā€™s launch.

1 Like

Interesting.
The idea sounds like a fun time.

1 Like