Wacky Wednesday Challenge

The blind no thermal is really hard for those who have little self-restraint.

I did it during the Alpha Monday it’s not as bad as you’d think

PIG SLAUGHTER!
Even if engaging FT, if you see a boar and IMMEDIATELY kill it!

This gimmick was actually meant for FT

1 Like

Ok.

I have an idea, make the polls so that there is 1 for FT and 1 for Predator, so that there are 2 sides of the challenge.

I’m going to put in any suggestion
So if it’s all FT suggestion then that’s what is going on the poll

Voted 👍

We need more people to vote especially for the gimmick

Why you no vote for Gimmick

1 Like

Would still like to get more votes in

I was thinking of adding all weapons have silencers…oh well. I think whats there is worth a shot. Since there is no in-game limiter that makes people use certain weapons/mods for the purpose of experimenting.

How about harsh language? :)

Definitely 👌🏽

Question: in the poll you said:
Gear: Bear Traps
By that did you mean Bear Traps + Healing Kits or only Bear Traps?

1 Like

That’s a good question to ask

Well I was thinking about only bring what’s listed, but that would mean no perks either 🤣
So unless someone suggests “you can bring only(this) or you can’t bring(that)” you can fill in the blanks with whatever you want.
And again since none of the suggestions were class specific, you can also use whatever class you want

1 Like

You’ll have to allow perks otherwise, …well i don’t know people like perks. lol. I’m not sure if anyone test impenetrable to see if it actually works but i’m sure it does.

I tried to test it but gave up lol.

I think impenetrable is useless when up against an assault (with deadly&bane) with a support with leader next to him
But you can still bring it

I really hope they remove deadly from assault

Suggestion: With Wacky Wednesday you also should have the most wacky customization/color scheme possible.

Well that is solely on the participant’s decision
And I will not enforce it but I do encourage it

1 Like