Refund?

1 Like

Nnnnnnnooòoooo? 😏

1 Like

You fuck , you ruined it

1 Like

I guess they are focusing on new players

1 Like

Of course , they are like the creepy older guys that prey on younger girls because they aren’t as clued up or experienced

Of course. But he says here we’re getting the masks in the next update. So the PS blog and store saying by December is either a mistake or it means they’ll be available until then.

2 Likes

Could be when they stop working on the game 🤭

1 Like

And they’ve never made mistakes in the blogs or updates?
Isabelle silhouette

Isabelle wasn’t a mistake

Yes but for those situations someone from the team never came out and outright said it unlike this situation.

They said well be getting them sometime “soon” so everyone will get access to them. As far as their version of “soon” goes, I can see that being within the next month to three.

We might have to wait all the way til their next update which is in June.

1 Like

It’s early access

Just wait

1 Like

I bought every DLC, now they want me to drop $20 for cosmetics. I guess I’ll have to wait a month.

2 Likes

Disappointing yes but it’s not the most disappointing thing by far

2 Likes

I’m not buying it. But they are waving it in our faces to bait you into buying it

Exactly. They wanna wave it at you. It’s literally finished and they plan on releasing it for free, SO BY DEFINITION THEY ARE JUST SHOWING IT OFF EARLY TO TRY AND MILK AS MANY IDIOTS AS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Don’t lie , you bought it …didn’t you ?

1 Like

Yep you got me😂

2 Likes

Well, the PlayStation store says the masks and shaders will be unlockable through Gameplay by Dec ‘21, so I might bite the bullet, if they have actually fixed the bear trap glitch and haven’t introduced any new exploitable glitches. I like this game and want to see them be successful, but this bundle seems $5 dollars overpriced for sure. It’s really only a deal for players that haven’t purchased a single predator, and all your getting is the masks and shaders since each predator is only 4.99.

Ya

It’s called marketing

They’re marketing the exclusive rewards tied with this bundle

Just like how they marketed the JH skin

1 Like