War club is my Favorite weapon

Welcome back to another episode of Predator Hunting Grounds. In today’s episode we are running the worst weapon in the game…the War Club. Yes you can consider the smart disk the worst weapon because its buggy but the war club is overall just bad business. All I can say is…I was not playing with these boys I mean I was on they butt like white on rice. Did we win, did we lose? Find out in today’s episode of Predator Hunting Grounds.

7 Likes

Shame.

2 Likes

I know… but its so fun to use.

1 Like

The war club could be a great if they removed the three strike combo and gave it more freedom with a heavy and light attack much like the katana. Change it so that only heavys give you that stun and lights are quick strikes

3 Likes

That 3 hit combo is what kills me. Sometimes I landed it, other times I don’t. If they fixed the tracking on the 3rd hit I could see that as being a proper buff for it.

4 Likes

Fair

1 Like

Self nerf is the new meta!

1 Like

Nice video, I might have to try out the smart disc again.

1 Like

Gotta give them a handicap somehow…

Go for it, I’m stocked too see how it works out.

1 Like

What was your perk loadout for the war club matches?

1 Like

Cooling sync to get my energy back, long jump to leap 10 meters farther and adrenaline boost to have extra jumps. The last 2 are preferences of what I mainly run on my main class.

1 Like

Gonna have to try that loadout. I havebyet to use the club in a match vs real people

1 Like

Have fun with that bad boy. Just don’t get too greedy tryna get that third hit.

The warclub after testing is the best weapon in the game if you manage to hit a combo doing 153 i pretty sure we tested last week not to mention the slight black and white confusion of it and the unparryable

But again the tracking makes it nearly impossible to hit moving targets lol

2 Likes

The tracking is by far the only thing hindering it from being used by everybody. I mainly use it because its a fun weapon to run and also because it has potential to be the best weapon in the game. Watch they buff the tracking but lower the damage to 110-130 3 hit combo.

1 Like

This is very true lol

Well, I just got my ass handed to me. The tracking is awful.

1 Like

We tried to warn you about that weapon.

You did. You did. Was fun though.