War club rework

Thank you.

I would say War Club could definitely use a secondary attack, but as far as how to avoid making it a clone of the axe and hammer I have a few ideas:

1. All weapons that do not have a secondary attack get a parry function. This would allow for some pretty cool 1v1s happening, as well building a basis for a more in-depth pred vs pred combat system.

2. The secondary is a heavy attack similar to the axe and hammer, but it momentarily slows sensitivity and movement speed.

3. Similar to #2, but instead of lowering movement speed it momentarily inverts controls.

Just a few ideas on how to make it unique from other weapons in game while making it a viable choice to go up against good teams with.

A while ago when I played more frequently I made a video of only using the War Club against the FT, here’s that if you want to see some war club plays:

2 Likes

image image

1 Like

Ok thanks for the thoughts and the vid

1 Like

I’m I not welcome here?

1 Like

It needs to be unparryable

Instead of parry maybe blockable

The blurry screen should also make the FTs accuracy go to max spread inaccuracy.

1 Like

Yes the vision should be like net but 100 times sucker then you got that opening for combo throw wicked op combo

1 Like

Or just unparryable. Melee is bad enough as is

Honestly when there’s one last ft member I love when they wip out the knife and the I get out my wrist blade for some awesome battle especially when my mask is gone

I mean yes same, but the war club could be the one weapon you can’t parry. Or parry could activate for the final surviving member

Adds to the thrill when they parry

Oh I see

But parry is too easy to do at the moment

They should be able to parry when they the last solider

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

The only thing missing is the mask removal emote

There’s a lot missing from this game but that would be cool too lol

1 Like

Maybe you can’t parry while under the blurry vision effect. That would make it an interesting and effective melee weapon, without being totally OP.

1 Like

Welcome. It can be deadly in the right hands, but even then it is so bad compared to other weapons it is just a meme weapon at this point (up there with battle axe). In my opinion both would be decent weapons if they fixed tracking, as at multiple points in my video I hit the FT, but it did no damage.