Waste of time

Like i said, i don’t think of anything that has to be nerfed. For the Pred or FT.
Maybe just implement a cooldown for the Plasma Cannon to avoid the spammers and introduce a new weapon like a gas grenade for the Pred to use against the inside building FT campers.

I had a few bugs too that match. At the church none of you were mudded but none of you would get the red tag for some reason. I need to do some editing tonight but I’m posting that on the bug reports. Also you guys didn’t exfil, you stayed and fought which, honestly most premades do now and I think is phenomenal.
I thought only two of you were teamed, didn’t realize it was all of you lol in that case I did a lot better than I thought. Key factor was time though I was definitely too slow getting things started

Also…that’s another thing.

Did they tinker with match making? Maybe it’s the update bringing back older players but I am definitely encountering more premades and experienced players and way less potatoes

Believe me, you were very good. Not top tier, but definitely on your way there.

1 Like

Maybe old players who put the game on the shelf and returned to try this patch.

That’s what I’m not sure of yet. I can’t tell if it’s a change in overall talent or actually matchmaking by at least level tier. Definitely know that I went from almost never seeing premades and taking pity on FTs to almost always being on the move against coordinated teams

We definitely need more than minor tweaks.
The game isn’t balanced right now.

Idk how ppl think it is.

Its never going to get in a good state at this rate.

1 Like

Yea I agree I say this game is now balanced just need a couple a tweaks for the most part,

Pred’s now have a standing chance against good fire teams both on PC and PlayStation because of what builds you can make with these new specializations. ( It’s scary what you can do lol )

Fire-team is still kinda the same but for me at least I’ve noticed that we’ve had to take some pred’s more seriously than others because of these new specializations and what perks they have on too.

1 Like

And as far as nerfing the smart disc I disagree with because theirs really only a handful of players who can use it effectively and actually do something with it. Others can do something but use it as a main weapon not as much. As of right now I see it very balanced.

1 Like

I know your feelings and ideas. I get where you’re coming from. Like I said though I’m basing it on my play experience so far.

Not enough new content for me to stick around long enough to form a proper opinion

Still in shock over the 1 year anniversary dlc

Or lack thereof rather

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this too I think vets are coming back

1 Like

Your experiences suck!
Cause you suck!

Cause your old!

XD

I just want a 2v8.
3v10.
Maybe if I say it enough itl happen.

Lol

1 Like

Now on this we 10000% agree

1 Like

Yes we all agree on that. lol

1 Like

That you suck cause your old? XD

1 Like

Both are true 😁🤣

1 Like

Lmao nah I’m just fkn with ya.
Honestly I’m Not even that far behind you.

XD

We can meme if we ever get a pred team up mode and play a team of elders xD

1 Like

Team Get off my lawn!

2 Likes

You don’t deserve it

1 Like