We need more FT outfits and Predator armors

This would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

It would be great to see everyone in something different, including DLC characters

2 Likes

Noooo. Specializations are already iffy and extra so likeā€¦noooo.šŸ˜…šŸ˜… More perks definitely but let specials remain a FT thing, though Iā€™d prefer they werenā€™t in game at allā€¦šŸ˜’ but whatever.

To late most if not all of the vets on the forum want specializations for Predators

I know, and I am one of the vets, but still. Noooo. I hope they donā€™t come.šŸ˜… as nice as it may be, no need to get them if we just get more perks.

Well true we never asked for them when FT got them, but the only reason weā€™re asking for them now is so the game could be more balanced

we dont need shaders and outfits,. We need class combos. like a strict game play bonus that triples your V if you take on said class restrictions.

Like 4 supports and one scout type thing. or 4 loadouts with smg and pistols. Once you agree to the perk, you get the bonuses and configure your loadout as usual.

More VT would be good
But I donā€™t think people would restrict themselves like that

I want to dress my recon up like Mario

2 Likes

What?

Simple:
Select the Bonus Sticker
Your loadout and match making ONLY match makes you with people with LOADOUTS with this special loadout configured.
EVERYONE will have similar primary + secondary loadouts. This combo will be very specific, and your loadout will need to be tagged before hand before you enter any hunt game.

So if you launch into a bonus situation, youā€™ll be match made automatically with others with their Bonus Situation Loadouts all being similar that is.

Then your game will be locked to this combination of FT players (all with identical loadouts) to play against a very special PRedator (or just an ordinary predator i donā€™t think it matters for preds)ā€¦point is you and your team are Loadout Locked with specific weapons (and these weapons are unsually difficult to use). Together youā€™ll earn EXTRA bonus V for this. To take on this challenge means you and everyone on the team takes on this unique challenge.

Kind of like how those PC players one time who got into private matches equiped with JUST Pistols. Simple enough concept to undertand? Except this will be built into the menu. So you can choose this predetermined loadout type so long as you have it configured for yourself and PUBLIC Matches (with your bonus thing selected) will be match made like this.

So, for example, the Bonus CHallenge will be for the week:
Loadouts with MINIGUN and Pistols ONLY.
Next Week
Rocket Launcher and Pistols.
Week After
UAV Rocket Launcher + SMG

The configuration menu will also need to have some validating system to which your loadout will either need to adhere to, or maybe an extra button to select to auto-configure your loadout then tag it as the bonus challenge of the week.

So there it is,I know i didnt detail it enough in my initial post, but this is what i was thinking.

I donā€™t like rewarding some one for going easy in general. As Pred you donā€™t get the match tht you want if your sweaty. And as FT you basically have to say guess Iā€™ll die now if the loadout is bad and the Pred is good.

But youā€™re on PS?

So here is the reality, what you as a NOVICE (not saying PS or PC you could just be liking the PS controllers), you may want to use this. However if youā€™re on Kb/mouse you actually WANT to do this.
Does that make sense?

Ya why does that matter though?

It matters alot. If you know how people play depending on their controls youā€™ll get the options i present are relevent. Otherwise you think PS potatoes are like PC players. which is not true.

Yes I know PC death squads are not the same as PSN potatoes.

But when this game gets balanced and thereā€™s FT weapons that you canā€™t win with, then my criticism will still hold true.

You canā€™t just make a permanent change to a game like this based on the current state of balance when the game is severely unbalanced.

I will see to it that you eat these words

Stock up on mayo

3 Likes

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I am using this from here on out whenever I have an opportunity

1 Like

PC Preds day of reckoning is looming over the horizon

Opportunity to use it will be ample

Bump