Welp…another DLC on da wey

Ah yes that nightmare fuel, god I wish I had this mask when making the Siren build for the Halloween event. I actually like the Half Mask myself

I’m still so confused what could be taking so long on that🤔

2 Likes

Where the hell did you hear about the roadmap?

Fuck Brody.
This is PHG, not EA Sports NFL.

2 Likes

Man tbh I have no clue if they wanted exiled to have elder predlocks idc just don’t advertise it otherwise when you look at buying exiled you see his unique predocks it’s a shame tbh

2 Likes

Kassinaillia

I said it would be after the December update.

Nope, we are still working on PHG.

1 Like

Oh, ok

I HEARD THE TUSKEN RAIDER HONKING AT ME AS SOON AS I SAW THIS!

1 Like

Link to this website please good sir?

https://predator.illfonic.com/

Berlin was the internal name used for Cleo, like how Tiki was Exiled.

We know Scar, Tracker, Wolf & an Air Support Fireteam class are all in the works. These 4 will probably make up the entire line up of the upcoming Season. The next DLC is most likely either going to be Scar or the Fireteam Class since Scar seems to have been cooking the longest & its been a long time since the last FT DLC so it could go either way for them. Tracker is unlikely to be so soon, and Wolf I figure might end up being the last DLC of the season since his file was JUST added to the game last patch and he’s the most beloved Yautja in the fanbase next to Scarface so they’ll wanna hold off on him to drum up anticipation.

5 Likes

“They’ll want to hold him (wolf) off to drum up anticipation”

That is, if they have enough money for it.

1 Like

I know which two DLC’s it will be, but i’m not allowed to tell due to their policy. Just wait guys!

1 Like

Après avoir eu beaucoup de predator les dernières maj je pense à un commando j’espère Isabelle version 2010 avec sa veste noir et aussi maillot et sniper du film 2010 et j’espère aussi une nouvelle map

It’s one of these 4 isn’t it?

Who am I kidding we’re getting the bundle aren’t we?

4 Likes

Aw SWEET!! That is probably the greatest bundle of all time

1 Like

WHEN will these dlcs come out may i ask kindly

2 Likes

Thank you

I would absolutely buy a movie accurate characters and even a weapons pack containing real world guns of course. Imagine M60, Desert eagle, AK47, M95 weapons packs.

3 Likes

The frames drop!!!