What are the Clan’s or Groups of PHG?

Melons

Crusaders

Clowns

These are at least 3 I’ve encountered

4 Likes

I’m sorry theirs a Clowns group?

1 Like

Some of them since the beginning, some of them just keep a low profile, some of them are the same group as another you may know just with a different name changed, others may be relatively new etc.

We call them the devs for short

1 Like

💀💀💀 AYO ARENT YOU THE MODERATOR FOR THEIR GAME HERE???💀💀💀

1 Like

IDK!?!? I’m sure as hell not on the payroll so I can talk as much shit as I want.

Still haven’t figured out how to ban people, but I still get the @ from whenever someone does the @IllFonic

1 Like

you forgot the hellcats 😾

1 Like

Oh yeah true. Problem Is there are only 2 of them so you tend to forget they actually have a name

yeah i know there’s only 2 but there still a fucking hand full 😂

1 Like

the toxic mermaids also, unless that is who you meant by medic squad 😂 i think they just started playing again. @PlayStation_sniper tried to bait them into a private on their stream last night but they wanted nothing to do with his Pred 😢

2 Likes

True lol.

I’m not familiar with “Toxic Mermaids” but I mean the likes of DM4J4Lyfe and ScrappyOTT if that clears it up

1 Like

ahh yeah forgot about them. they call themselves ‘The Toxic Mercenaries’ but mermaids is more fitting. they run support and dante medic every game so i thought you meant them.

1 Like

Yeah definitely more fitting lol.
They said I had to use Smart Disc macros to kill their 4 Supports lmao

it’s funny how salty some people get about the disc, there is multiple posts a week moaning about disc on the FB pages. the 47’s currently had a hard time against a Pred with it in privates and didn’t like it too much from the looks of it

1 Like

They dont realize it needs skill and is very dependent on ping also.
Who are the 47’s?

SEEEEEEEX

1 Like

Wait let’s test to make sure @IllFonic

1 Like

You mean to tell me there’s Team A and Team B
Toxic Merc’s?
Notorious
And Bearfoot squads
I saw the Bodyhammer retired his goated gamertag and now plays under a new tag. 🥲
Fresh start I guess

3 Likes

Do you have any oreo? Oreo for my bunghole? hmhmhe yeahyeah

1 Like

yep

1 Like