What are the Clan’s or Groups of PHG?

ahh yeah forgot about them. they call themselves ‘The Toxic Mercenaries’ but mermaids is more fitting. they run support and dante medic every game so i thought you meant them.

1 Like

Yeah definitely more fitting lol.
They said I had to use Smart Disc macros to kill their 4 Supports lmao

it’s funny how salty some people get about the disc, there is multiple posts a week moaning about disc on the FB pages. the 47’s currently had a hard time against a Pred with it in privates and didn’t like it too much from the looks of it

1 Like

They dont realize it needs skill and is very dependent on ping also.
Who are the 47’s?

SEEEEEEEX

1 Like

Wait let’s test to make sure @IllFonic

1 Like

You mean to tell me there’s Team A and Team B
Toxic Merc’s?
Notorious
And Bearfoot squads
I saw the Bodyhammer retired his goated gamertag and now plays under a new tag. 🥲
Fresh start I guess

3 Likes

Do you have any oreo? Oreo for my bunghole? hmhmhe yeahyeah

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Hornhead’s new PSN is KreamyKumShots
Seriously

1 Like

THE GREAT CORNHOLIO

1 Like

YEAHYEAH HMHMHE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE BUNGHOLE

But there will be many more after me

LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY BUNGHOLE

1 Like

BUNGHOLIO!

CellTech named them earlier down the thread. AlphaWhiskey, Splurge and a few others they have the _47 at the end of their GTs

1 Like

good to know, i will expect the axe if i ever run into her again

1 Like

C.A.C.A (Competent Alien Chaser Association)
We chase the Predator’s through the whole jungle until they die from either bullet rain or mental breakdowns.

2 Likes

i don’t fucking know with them 😂 Bearfoot should just join the A team and make it 3 medics!!! Hammer has me blocked on FB the fucking fairy and i had to block Notorious cause as you remember he used to send me some explicit pics asking if i wanted a cup cake, i’m all for a back and fourth but not how he liked to do it hahahahahaha i know outlaw tried baiting them into a private but they know of his skills so said no, and said if they run into him they will just leave 😂 i think that is down to Harry more than likely. what’s his new GT?

Can’t remember but it’s a Spider-Man avatar. The ones the potatoes use. He’s a sleeper cell now to catch you off guard.

i usually leave on avatars like that 😂

@Anonymous.Voorhees13 is a bunghole. And he needs TP in order to remain the supreme leader of Lake Titicaca.

@TheSenate You are required to supply thine CORNHOLIO with TP