What happened to Isabelle DLC Illfonic

Does anyone know what happened to the Isabelle DLC?

1 Like

Might possibly be working out kinks with the new game mode.

2 Likes

She got pushed back, assuming the silhouette wasn’t just a placeholder, which is all they appear to be at this point.

3 Likes

It’s possible they didn’t have the rights to use her likeness which is pretty common for both Alien and Predator materials.

Who cares about her… give us characters like jesse ventura or carl weathers, even danny glover.

1 Like

I guess it was going to be a surprise, but it was so obvious that they have discarded it

discard is a harsh way of putting it. We dont even know if it is or just got delayed.

Why makes you say that?

Supposedly she was going to release with a new mode as well, and considering the game stats, this particular update was needed before that one.

1 Like

How do you know that she was going to be released with a new mode. I never saw Illfonic say anything about it. I’m not saying your wrong, I’m just saying that I never heard anything.

Speculation along with leaks and such, it’s been passed around, we got airstrip, we got Mr Blacks mask etc.

1 Like

Wow! I have no idea how I missed this post. Have the Leaks recently been updated? I know they were updated 3 weeks ago, but I haven’t checked since then.

Well hopefully when we do get her, she comes with a level cap increase.

Well we know Poncho is next for Fireteam, his hat was found in a crate but it didn’t load, also mythic rarity. It also fits the silhouette for June update.

I’m unsure I trust the silhouettes as anything but place holders, his hat being found is interesting but not enough to convince me. I think it a possibility they will add tribute items/weapons for characters rather than license the rights to most of the actors faces.

For isabelle she will definitely come because Predator, Predator 2 and Predator 3 (Predators) are directed by 20th Century Studios you can see it here (fr link) : Liste des films produits par 20th Century Studios — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org) looks at those years: 1987, 1990, 2010. Warner bros have never published Predator 3. Isabelle will be there for sure. There are three theories for her absence in February:

• Alice Braga got Covid 19 so she couldn’t make the recordings.
  • The Illfonic team surely worked in teleworking and so putting the Valkyrie was the best choice.
  • Alice Braga must be on the set of a movie (Suicid Squad and/or the series Queen of the South) she did not have time to meet Illfonic.

When will she come into the game? We don’t know.

Chaves knows nothing about this