What is categorically lacking / What needs to be added.

Hello dear developers. In this post I want to tell you how to improve the game. I apologize in advance for my English. I’m from Russia. I really liked this game. But I found flaws in it. So here.

Problems / what needs to be changed:

1. The predator must hunt. In fact, he either breaks into battle and kills the whole team at a time, or jumps through the trees and does not have time to kill the whole team.
  2. The predator needs to be made stronger and more dangerous. Yes, he is already pretty strong. But sometimes a team hunts a predator. It is not right!
  3. NEED TO STRENGTHEN AI. The soldiers are too weak. This is not a pleasure. They don’t hide, they just run at you. This should not be. And if you think so, then repair the predator is not particularly needed. You just need to complicate the AI.
  4. Traps of predators. They are extremely few.
  5. I would like to see new places. 2 is not enough. Boring.
  6. I would like to increase the match. Not enough time.
    Half of your cool ideas cannot be realized because of him :(

What I really liked:

1. The idea of ​​the game. You are well done. This is a very interesting universe.
  2. Wide customization. Clothing, weapons and more.
  3. The atmosphere of the hunt is well transmitted.
  4. A more or less adequate community
  5. The interesting thing is OWFL.
  6. I really liked the lootboxes for the GAME currency. But I would like skins to be more serious. Golden awp? Are you seriously?
  7. Classes are cool. You can play in different ways.

This game is awesome! I really like her. It needs to be improved.! Do not be afraid to update your product. Good luck

1 Like

Read this, I think youll like it (not full post quoted)