What level are you at?

142 :/

There’s something about it that’s addicting. I’ve bought several high profile single player games since release and I’ve more or less ignored them for this game. Trying my best to ween off of it as of late.

1 Like

Cause its predator why else lol bugged game or not

1 Like

Level 150 on PS5 and level 155 on PC lol

2 Likes

Exactly.

Honestly though, can’t Fu king wait for Battlefield 2042 full released. I had a blast in the beta.

I recently reached lv.200 for the African dagger

4 Likes

yes bah gg à toi mec hein, t’a dut tryhard

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Great job! 🤘🏻

2 Likes

I hope we get full skins that are added as a perk to hitting certain levels. The trophies ever 50 after level 150 is definitely a good start though. I believe the rewards will certainly be further explored.

It would be cool to see, let’s say the Wolf Predator gets unlocked at level 300 (as an example).

That would be sick!

3 Likes

I hit level 125 tonight! Only 25 more to go until my Elder! Whooo hoooo! 🤘🏻

Also opened a little over 100 Field Lockers tonight. Only mythic was a duplicate. 😭

2 Likes

Just hit level 130 and unlocked the “Skull Clever” knife in the process. Holy schnikey are the shaders pricey at 25k VT each!! 😳

1 Like

I don’t like to hoard the lockers, I open them the instant I get them, but that’s me being impatient. Is there any mathematical RNG benefit to having a lot and opening them then instead of having less and opening them then?

My lvl since I got the game as monthly free PS+ game. I don’t play often and play 99% predator. I don’t get how I see people with my lvl and millions of in game currency, I guess they love playing FT 99% then?! I still have SO MANY cosmetics not unlocked for all my predators…

1 Like

That’s awesome you’re already at level 161!! I also got the game when it was released as a free download through PS+.

As far as the lockers are concerned. I don’t think anyone knows of any particular algorithms in opening them that will help your chances at good loot. I always just open them ten at a time and I seem to have pretty good luck.

“Also opened a little over 100 Field Lockers tonight. Only mythic was a duplicate. 😭”

Yeh but you said that so I thought there might be and since I see a lot of people do the same, high lvl’s with a bunch of unopened lockers… So I thought maybe there’s an RNG trick here or something…

No. If I open 100 lockers, I’m doing them in incriminates of 10.

Like tonight, I ended up opening 41 lockers and did them the same way. No mythic tonight though. 😕

I see…

101 level

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn!!! 😳