What predator perks does everyone suggest?

Idk I’m just curious

Depends on style. What’s your style

Damage. Large pouch. Damage.

1 Like

here

3 Likes

when im pred i usually just find the ft i use the hand held plasma caster, and elder sword and i use those on the ft and see where it goes and i use medic, fearless, and large pouch

If you risk health, get Large pouch and long jump to get away quicker

1 Like

Okay thanks I’ll use that next time I play.

1 Like

Sounds like a good build given your style

Okay thanks

wait nvm i just realised this is what people suggest to play with… ffs

Large pouch and Lens I have on almost all my builds. Third one can be down range, energy cell, medic, modified reserve depending on the class. That’s for ranged Preds.

For melee: fearless, large pouch, adrenal boost is my fav.

1 Like

All that matters is Large Pouch cuz pigs are very unreliable… and fast… and fireteam has a lot of ammo… and pick ups.

Fearless and Down Range are also always worth consideration (just not together, they don’t work in tandem with each other but instead cancel out).

Impenetrable (despite being bugged and having no effect on hipfire) is on almost all my builds. It’s almost essential which makes the bug all that much more infuriating, but not to worry… you should never be rushing fireteam in the first place, so it’s almost a training tool lol

Finally, Modified Reserves is godlike. Totally removes cloak/thermal energy consumption on most classes. Someone put together a stat sheet a while ago too if you need a reference.

Don’t think about what’s fun or fair, think about what’s gonna help you win.

mark my words, they are about to made modified reserve cost 5 perk points and ruin people fun

It would explain their ‘excitement’

1 Like

Thanks

Down range or lose

Nice tier list and compilation post.

Ty

1 Like

I have Large Pouch on all my builds, Vikings, Hunters, whatever. Medic and Adrenal Boost for the slow ones.