What type of rework would you like for the Yautja Bow (Pred Main, Archer)?

I would love to have different arrow types.

Though … only when fully charged? Since I don’t use the charged shots I don’t know.

Rather switch between them with d-pad down.

If the effects counted with light/quick attacks it would be annoying to deal with as a Fireteam player.

Though if they were to count with a quick/light attack then it should be more inaccurate when shot. Around a 60% direct hit chance.

It currently annoying to deal with field medic with the 1011 pistol, or the deadly and duelist specializations.

So why not annoy the Fireteam for a past of chance.

1 Like

Because then all the whiny fire team mains will complain, “the Predators are too Op!” and we’ll get so many nerffs like before and that would be terrifying lol

True, true.

But we need the balance scale back closer together like before the specializations update.

I have the most respect for Fireteams not using the specializations.

Well I use specializations but I don’t stack the damage up. For example my Dutch (2025) I used the Deadly specialization but my perks are action hero, owlf trained, and pig in shit.

I agree the balance skill does need to come back or go a little more in favor for the Predator because it is one person fighting against four people. Plus, I mean it is a Yautja :3

Maybe give the Predator an extra perk slot so instead of three it’s four, Predator specializations, Predator weapon mods like fireteam can mod their weapons, or within every mission objective completed by fireteam, Predator dogs come out to help slow down the fireteam. They can either come in large groups and be very squishy or maximum two or three being very tanky.

Hell it would be cool if a predator dog would bite a fireteam member on the arm and the fireteam member has to press square rapidly to break free but while they’re struggling they can’t move. Kind of like another form of a bear trap and that gives the predator to be able to use his/her range weapons like the bow x’D

1 Like

Those ideas sound awesome.

1 Like

Those are some really awesome ideas.

I would love to have some Predator dogs. But maybe those from the new movie and not the ones from the 2010 or maybe both as a variation.

Waaaaahhhhh!

Okay both would be cool actually

1 Like

I think my WiFi bugged out and caused to posts with the same meaning 🤣

The ones from 2010 could be more DPS orientated and the ones from 2018 can be the more tanky ones 🤔

If I remember the 2010 Movie right. Those the Super Predator had were more swift but not that durable.

And the one from 2018/19 were kinda bullet proofed on the head and it took grenades to the inside to kill one. And the second one survived a bullet to the head and was just lobotomized and became a friend to the team.

That would be an awesome thing too. Shoot one of the Dogs in a specific place in the head and he becomes your friend for maybe 15-20 Seconds and will attack the AI.

1 Like

Yes and if an AI throws a grenade it’ll eat it and sacrifice itself lmao! That to me sounds epic

It does.

I don’t really understand why you want to be able to have a switch to turn on/off charged shots. The old bug was basically the same thing we got now, only that you couldn’t charge the bow. You hold the ADS button and quickly press the attack button for a quick shot, having a switch for the charged shot wont change anything for the quick one.
Isn’t this an irrelevant suggestion? Maybe i’m the one who gets it wrong.

It’s like having a switch for the Fireteam’s knife attacks if you don’t want to use the strong attack.
It makes no sense, simply don’t press the strong attack button(or hold it down for the bow) if you don’t want to use the charged shot. 🤔

Personally, i’d be happy if they fix/rebuild the bow aim.
The damage is good as it is right now. More damage it will turn it OP.

Don’t see any issues or reason to reworking it.

Console players already are struggling with button inputs as the base game provides.

I would LOVE to see less careless preds just firing away with the bow and hoping they get a shot landed.

Reduce arrows to 10-15 and force the predator to pick them up, just like every other long range weapon.

Devs have to fix arrows falling through map, fireteam hit boxes and invisible hit boxes that block arrows path.

1 Like