What weapons would you want in the game?

That game is fucking aids
But it has a slight charm to it

Dick gun

1 Like

Predator shield (think captain America but more violent). Aiming enables the player to block incoming bullets.

Spear gun which would act basically as a Predators sniper rifle.

Alternatively the plasmacaster rifle Noland used on the game preserve to fill the sniper niche.

Flame thrower for both Predator and fireteam.

Mortar launcher for Predator and fireteam

Rope dart for Predator

P2 spear gun gear item

Wrist mounted plasmacaster for Predator acting as a gear item.

Plasmacaster backpack for fireteam

Predator killer playable class

Smaller mini gun that’s actually useful

1 Like

For Predator:

-Speargun Like AVP2 one.
-Maybe a glaive or something, but honestly they need to make all the melee weapons not suck first.
-A jamming device as a gear item, something that removes the mission hud and the frat bro radio guy to slow down the FT completing the mission.
-Maybe a trap that injures the FT Leg so the FT member can’t sprint until it finds a medkit.
-A UAV drone for predator that tracks the fireteam.

For FT:
-The ice machine gun from Predator 2 maybe it can slow down the Predator and reduce its stamina.
-And an actual flamethrower that lights its targets on fire for several seconds.

1 Like

Maybe first fix the current weapons, fix the bow crosshair Illfonic. I’m aiming at the fireteam head with 0 ping and it goes through him. Then make long range hitscan Predator weapons.

That’s not an issue with the cross hair

Wolf’s Whip

1 Like

For Predator
From AVP Requiem the Whip. Low damage but high speed and range primary combo, with a slow but high damage sweep or over head secondary that get ridiculous range but is easily telegraphed

For Fire Team:
Totes agree with others the Ice gun from Predator two
And the Desert Eagle from the same movie
Another shotgun either double barrel or maybe that Turkish M16 looking one to give us a proper semi auto in between the pumps and the AA-12

1 Like

Under barrel shotgun for FT

It would remove the secondary weapon slot

And allow the under barrel grenade launcher on the other assault rifles

1 Like

hit scan for pred lmao. maybe gag weapons in privates and the ability to have plasma cast FT and asault rifle preds for fun

The ‘notamelee’ weapon for PRED. I’ll take a few of those. Also it should be ‘notareskin’ weapon too

1 Like

YES, I want Wolfs Whip

https://www.therpf.com/forums/attachments/necawolf5-jpg.1159036/

1 Like

A some type of a plasma sniper rifle that is a hitscan for predator, no need for a splash dmg, a hitscan bow essentially. For fireteam add normal, real world weapons! Everybody loves hammerhead and m16 because they are real! Most ppl are not interested in energy or plasma weapons for ft, not in the slightest. I would buy a dlc or a weapons pack with M60, mp5, proper ak47 and a normal real fking life sniper and not that abomination of a weapon we got with Isabelle xD

1 Like

My dad said the SAWZ-50 is actually based on a real world sniper. He was using one once in his military times. He said that others who are fast firing are completely unrealistic because no sniper can fast fire.

1 Like

I know it is, I meant a sniper that is on par with other snipers in terms of being realistic and not made up weapon. I find nrvee(whatever the fkitscalled) to be ugly, unwanted copy pasted piece of sh1t.

Shorty barrel for the saw ( giving less accuracy but YES MORE DAMAGE) & since we’re never getting the pred killer a RANGER class with diff perks & gear OP

Oh & the cloaking ball for ft of course