Where they stole Predator killer Suit from

Hope so

Fuck that suit to the moon and shoot it into the sun…and now that Disney/Marvel have their hands on the franchise, I expect them to totally ruin everything and turn it into a Michael Bay style franchise…

This is dread man, truly dread.

When did We land Yutani get mentioned? I kinda forced myself not to absorb too much from that movie and wasn’t paying too much attention to the details…

I think in the prequel book
Plus they have Lex’s Alien spear

I don’t see it OP. Predator killer is a 1:1 nanomachine ironman suit.

Thanks for reminding me of the predator ping pong ball of invisibility in the slot machine gauntlet. And the biomask that shoots knives and blows up houses.

Novelizations are almost always older versions of the script depending on how soon they’re released before the film & if the studio cares about making changes.
Remember the AvP novel having way more humans and like 5 predators in stasis?

1 Like

I’ve never read any of the Predator or Alien novels, let alone any of the comics

That sounds interesting as hell

Just more fodder basically, some fun changes that didn’t make it to film though. Grid/Nethead is bigger & gets one of the extra preds facehugged, Scar talks via recordings of lex’s voice, a camp outside the pyramid is attacked by xenos before the pyramid’s opened up but the book doesn’t bother to explain where they even came from.

They’re not really great but treat it like fun bonus content with the occasional cool idea rather than anything serious.

2 Likes

Good to know