Which one looks better on my Elder?

Yeah that’s what I meant lol. But it looks like it changes both wrist blades and caster as if they’re attached.

4 Likes

@Courier, @OldKingHamlet, everyone needs access to this

4 Likes

When he goes to photo shop some more so he doesn’t reply for a bit :) lol

3 Likes

Lmfao. Biggest giveaway is that if this is a glitch, it’s working way to consistently.

3 Likes

It’s not charming either.

2 Likes

for you to prove it’s not photoshop you have to show us the menu with a selectable settings in regards to these customizations in the same way say predlocks are selectable if you don’t your simply lying

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Well I’ll tell you this I’m not lying when I said it wasn’t Photoshop, but I can select then

1 Like

if so then show us the drop down menu that has the options like

Wristblades> City hunter
>Samurai
>Alpha
if you can’t then your lying or it’s a bug and you just don’t want to report it or your on PC and people have apparently managed to start messing with the models

1 Like

It us indeed a glitch and it is actually vary inconsistent. Took me a wile to recreate it

2 Likes

He’s on ps4 :0

1 Like

Not a bug just a glitch.
You can’t use the swapped casters in a match

1 Like

I’m on PS4

1 Like

But I do want this to be a feature in the actual game

1 Like

It was datamined

2 Likes

Sorry but no it’s a glitch

3 Likes

People are waiting for news or a patch now was not the best time to not just say that.

Thank you for being honest though.

2 Likes

I wanted to tell people early, but I saw a glimmering hope
I thought that if Illfonics saw this post maybe they would add it in later for everyone to use

2 Likes

I do appreciate everyone voting
I will now use the Elder Samurai as my Icon

1 Like

Nope, everyone does not need this. It looks terrible. We already have people making their Preds look like 1980s He-man toys with garish warpaints, skin colors, and armor patterns. This mis-matched BS just looks crappy and ugly as hell.

1 Like