Why in the ****

somedays people will do things to mess with everyone. mainly those melans with moles on their faces.

Mass letā€™s be honest here, the melons donā€™t really start shit with anyone (except for maybe @Thunder-Cats and to a lesser extent @Fire) you on the other hand treat people like shit on here especially newer players and pretend to be the victim when youā€™re called out.

1 Like

I have started to ignore him

Honestly, thats the complete opposite. You melons chuck shit at each other all day, we read all that shit you know and quite frankly anyone who intervenes gets a shit storm thrown at them. Then get blamed by you guys for being toxic. Do you see the irony there?

1 Like

Mass youā€™re the eye of the shit storm

Thatā€™s bullshit and you know it. We joke around at each other and you get offended. The only ā€œshitstormā€ that ever got started was with the grapes and again thatā€™s all in good fun, you on other hand like to put yourself in and start making incoherent ramblings. You are toxic and have been called out by more than just any of the melons.

I did for a while but you can only ignore stupidity for so long, that and Iā€™m bored so why not.

Yeaā€¦ kinda dumb how this dev team makes their playerbase actively bug test and find stuff they SHOULD be catching before the code hits the consumers.

Not to mention what @Thunder-Cats said in regards to the EXTRA steps us as consumers SHOULDNT HAVE to take.

They couldnā€™t code it directly into the game?

A Sony platform game?

Get fucking bent.

Feel we all should get refunded our purchases cause we basically have been this companies Q/A TEAM, while they figure out how to salvage what the community continues to save.

A real fucking shame man. Surprised everyone has been so oblivious to thisā€¦

I never aim to start shit, if Iā€™m ever talking shit its literally me responding to shit talk lol.

Badblood also starts stuff but itā€™s mostly for joking purposes.

And me a @Bobby_Bill enjoy most of the jokes

Iā€™m getting a little tired of the ā€œsameā€ Grape minis the G jokes.

1 Like

Wut?

Heā€™s talking about the term grapist which is fine theyā€™ve already said that itā€™s getting old to them and they donā€™t wanna hear it.

@Fire
Yeah, pretty much
Itā€™s like see fantasma in the forum. Seeing the little idiot try and insult people was ā€œfunnyā€ at first, but after first time your really just want them to shut up and stay away.

Yeah it was real funny to laugh AT Fantasma

Lol itā€™s all jokes though.
But fine.
I see how it is.
IL SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

T_T

I know itā€™s all fun and games.
Just sometime we need to take a break from the games every so often.

So get your Furry Weeb ass back here because Iā€™ve got popcorn, and Iā€™m about to watch Godzilla vs King Kong.

Yeah shaddup twat.

1 Like

Ignore who?