Wolf locked after 3 days

I apologize for any issues you may be having unlocking Wolf. The Predator team is working on rolling a patch out ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

i want buy the Wolf DLC but i can’t… maybe they lock the purchasing option after the bug shows up?
the only thing i can do is to put the DLC in the wishlist…
Europe epic, italy.

2 Likes

there is people that actually buyed the dlc and can’t use Wolf, it appear locked in the choose menu… this is my case unfortunately…

the predator is buged bro so just wait! trust me!

we know its bugged, and we know the only thing we can do its wait, but this in not a serious business attitude, also a bad way to treat with their comunity, and we must leave constance about it.

Hey Kass, is there a vague timeframe that you could provide? Maybe like within the next 2-3 days or something along those lines or just ASAP?

2 Likes

Yeah man I know, i’m not in hurry, i write here because is astrange fact, and i do’t realize if it is a bug or a political decision of illfonic cause the bug… but i have other games to play ;)

1 Like

Is Wolf DLC unlocked now?

no ):

Over a week and nothing. Absolute failure.

1 Like

Didn’t Kass verbatim say “this week ASAP” like 5 days ago?

1 Like

That’s not the point, the point is that they can not do this to their community, imagine blizzard, ubisoft or any other company doing something like that and taking so long on fix it…

Yeah cus lying to stop people from complaining about not getting the dlc they paid for is a common business practice at Illfonic.

Like how they said the update was taking longer cus they were focusing on quality then we get just minor fixes, half of backwater and a poorly made representation of Wolf with bs stats after 3 months. It feels like the rushed work of an intern that was put to work on a game he didnt want to.

In the interest of making additional fixes based off of player feedback, we’re delaying the patch a little more. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

That’s what we like to hear. I’ll gladly, knowingly wait longer for more quality. Thank you for informing.

Adding new weapons for Wolf seems too much so I doubt its that. Maybe changing some of his stats and fixing some aspects of his appearance, don’t expect more than that.

1 Like

fixing your appearance is more than enough.
Bringing a whip should be hard to create, maybe it could be a wielding variant like the spear or sword, but with a longer range. or failing that, it would be to create the plasma pistol variant.

If they fix the absence of the thermal network, the proportion of the mask and plasma caster and if they fix his face, it would be a great achievement.
They should have used the body of the alpha predator. physically it is the predator that has the best physical resemblance to wolf

additional improvements? This is what I needed to hear! -

My guess is putting on netting on the torso and maybe updcale the plasma and changing the helmet abit. If we lucky they give up 2 plasma casters 1 just costmetic not working obviously. And perhaps a whip on the side also cosmetic. Deffo no new gear or such

@FEARERCHANNEL This issue is now resolved, you can purchase Wolf on the Epic Game Store.

1 Like