Wolf locked after 3 days

In the interest of making additional fixes based off of player feedback, we’re delaying the patch a little more. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

That’s what we like to hear. I’ll gladly, knowingly wait longer for more quality. Thank you for informing.

Adding new weapons for Wolf seems too much so I doubt its that. Maybe changing some of his stats and fixing some aspects of his appearance, don’t expect more than that.

1 Like

fixing your appearance is more than enough.
Bringing a whip should be hard to create, maybe it could be a wielding variant like the spear or sword, but with a longer range. or failing that, it would be to create the plasma pistol variant.

If they fix the absence of the thermal network, the proportion of the mask and plasma caster and if they fix his face, it would be a great achievement.
They should have used the body of the alpha predator. physically it is the predator that has the best physical resemblance to wolf

additional improvements? This is what I needed to hear! -

My guess is putting on netting on the torso and maybe updcale the plasma and changing the helmet abit. If we lucky they give up 2 plasma casters 1 just costmetic not working obviously. And perhaps a whip on the side also cosmetic. Deffo no new gear or such

@FEARERCHANNEL This issue is now resolved, you can purchase Wolf on the Epic Game Store.

1 Like