Worst game mechanic ever !!! SCUM

I regret 1000times that i paid my money to this poo @IllFonic company, it is my official feedback on this product. Since the beginning they don’t care about clients, no responses to bug reports even when its completely described and video added! No contacts with public. Only DLCs to pull more money.

FIX YOUR GAME @IllFonic !!!

It is scum!

Good things are:
-the iconic characters

Bad things are:
-ocean of bugs
-no balance at all
-pc can play with low-cheat-graphic
-matchmaking longer than gameplay of predator
-stupid ai

REMEMBER ME I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY @IllFonic i swear!!!

I’ll try my best to leave everywhere possible NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

The developers are shit. i can say it to their face! @Courier

!!! IMHO !!!

3 Likes

sigh.

6 Likes

Do some research before coming here criticizing and complaining… keep you’re toxicness somewhere else ;)

3 Likes

since the beginning they say same shit. You’ll see they fix some bugs and and add new ones by fixing old ones hahahaha

Do you know why is that happening…?
Because it definitely is shitty scum company!

You will see it in next patch…
If i am wrong-ill buy another copy of this game with all DLCs.

image Lmaoo!! You’re so salty !😂😂 Anyway keep being toxic buddy! Have a good one …I’ll keep enjoying the game😉👍🏻

2 Likes

enjoy then 😄

People call the game scummy and yet they play game with season pass and lootvoxes mechanic XDxD

#EA
#Activision

3 Likes

Ironic isn’t it. I play because I love the Predator franchise, and hunting as a Pred and shooting stuff as FT. Lol

1 Like

If you’re done with the game why bother going through all the trouble to bitch about it wherever, just leave don’t you have better things to do with your life?

2 Likes

The OP is anything but humble.

1 Like

they are not shity devs dude…they work from home and is rather difficult…ffs…
try and think before make sentence like this

You want to say theyve been working from home since the beginning?!

I have pre-ordered this game and i see how they work on bug fixing since the very very beginning. This means for me Shitty Devs nothing else.

I will not take my words back and yes i thought before making sentence.

Thank you for advice btw.

1 Like

Oh I’m honestly sorry my friend, ive been thinking like:“oh no i might have forgotten something!”
And you like an angel from heaven reminded me what i forgot to do, thank you very much and keep you advices deep inside yourself please. Thank you for understanding.

Btw it is my personal opinion and my personal feedback i wrote as their client on their forum.

K bye.

2 Likes

Okay, since they’re so shitty, you should remake this game the way you think it should be and get back to us with a finished product.

Oh god, you’re very right man! How could i even dare to forget to ask you, i’m really sorry. Your advice is life cost,i will do it i promise. :D
But they are still shitty devs since ahahahaha)))

Exactly, you wouldn’t even be able to get such a project started, let alone complete it.

Do you feel better yet, or do you need to whine some more?

1 Like

When you buy meat in grocery and its old and smells bad what do you do?

You return it and since then always checking everything before to buy and after you go and leave your feedback somewhere about your bad experience. You dont go and kill that animal by yourself to get fresh pice of meat, why you suppose to do that if you’re client and you just want to buy it, am i right?

Same here, i am a client who has bought not fresh piece of meat.

Conclusion: if you want to say something senseless, better keep silence.

Common sense would say don’t buy food thats old and smells bad otherwise it’s on you for buying it the first place however being that you’re the kind of person that would buy a product that you knew beforehand would be bad you’d still complain and blame the person you bought it from.